GameStop won't give me back my pre order money?

#71DojoMaxPosted 8/27/2014 7:40:59 PM
SwiftXZ posted...
Homie you lost your money when you preordered COD.

I don't why but I literally ROFL at that and my wife called me stupid.. LOL!
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#72RyuuHou25Posted 8/28/2014 2:50:11 AM
lunchbox2042 posted...
dueric posted...
godFORBIDjelly posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
Gamestop is not a bank. You can't deposit and withdraw money for you to use as you please. Preorders are purchases. You want the money back, you return the item.

RyuuHou25 posted...
Gamestop is not a bank TC, which is essentially what you're trying to make them do here. They're well within their rights to refuse that.

You're right, they're not a bank but you can still preorder and then cancel a preorder with no consequences. I unfortunately worked at 3 different stores over 5 years and I know for fact that Gamestop has no authority or right to prevent you from canceling a preorder and getting your money back.
There are two reasons behind TC's dilemma:
1) TC isn't telling us all the right facts and has gotten confused himself on what is really happening.
Or
2) his Gamestop has some irritable, shady and/or dumb ass employees who are either confused themselves about what TC is trying to do or they don't want to take the hit on canceling a few preorders.

As for your idea that he Purchased something and he can't return it and get his money back, that's just mindless talk out of your ass. He purchased a receipt. He got a 4" by 2" piece of paper in exchange for his 5+$. If you really think that way, you're going to be taken for a fool the rest of your life.

Basically what TC did was try and get store credit given back as cash at the same rate.

He's well within his right to get his cash back for a preorder he paid with cash on.

Not when he wants to replace it with store credit he's not.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
I ga blerp ba jerp go flerp ja lerping herp ta terping larping en darping kla barping zarping mo darping - how the common wild Gfaqer sounds
#73SmokeMassTreePosted 8/28/2014 3:36:03 AM
quigonzel posted...
SmokeMassTree posted...
quigonzel posted...
GAMESTOP MANAGER HERE, HERE IS YOUR PROBLEM

Are you proud of that? lol get a real job bro.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the week's paid vacation I'm currently on and the free trip to California I'm getting next week. Plus benefits.

Also, I was helping to clarify the situation for people here. That's all. I've worked my way up through this company from holiday part-time help and am currently in negotiations with the company to pay for my family's relocation in order for me to become a District Manager.

"Get a real job?" Pft, please. I have a steady income between myself and my wife and we live incredibly comfortably. Grow up.

WOW! One whole week? No way! That's awesome man.

I get 4 weeks a year paid and I guarantee I make more than you. I don't need to pool my salary with another person just to survive.

Executive inventory control leader for a multi billion dollar auto parts company > manager at gamestop.

I travel all over the eastern United States, company vehicle, expense account, and the option to work from home when I deem it necessary.

Like I said, get a real job.
---
A.K. 2/14/10 T.C.P.
#74glassghost0Posted 8/28/2014 4:15:16 AM
SmokeMassTree posted...
quigonzel posted...
SmokeMassTree posted...
quigonzel posted...
GAMESTOP MANAGER HERE, HERE IS YOUR PROBLEM

Are you proud of that? lol get a real job bro.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the week's paid vacation I'm currently on and the free trip to California I'm getting next week. Plus benefits.

Also, I was helping to clarify the situation for people here. That's all. I've worked my way up through this company from holiday part-time help and am currently in negotiations with the company to pay for my family's relocation in order for me to become a District Manager.

"Get a real job?" Pft, please. I have a steady income between myself and my wife and we live incredibly comfortably. Grow up.

WOW! One whole week? No way! That's awesome man.

I get 4 weeks a year paid and I guarantee I make more than you. I don't need to pool my salary with another person just to survive.

Executive inventory control leader for a multi billion dollar auto parts company > manager at gamestop.

I travel all over the eastern United States, company vehicle, expense account, and the option to work from home when I deem it necessary.

Like I said, get a real job.

>insulting someone and making fun of them for their JOB
>12 year old confirmed

or

>scum confirmed
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#75quigonzelPosted 8/28/2014 5:27:13 AM
glassghost0 posted...

>insulting someone and making fun of them for their JOB
>12 year old confirmed

or

>scum confirmed

Leave it be. I'm not the least bit affected by what he's (she's?) said about me because I've done far more in my life and seen things that they will never and should never see. I actually feel sorry for them because they honestly don't know anything about what my life has been like.

Anywhoo, TC, I hope that my posts at least shed some light on your situation or at least helped you in some way.
---
Quigonzel subs, freshly made subs for a dollar. || Official Mexican Deity of PotD
--Thanks Storrac and Viking_Mudcrap