The 3 biggest xb1 exclusives in Sept, Oct, and Nov. Expect a lot of units moved

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The 3 biggest xb1 exclusives in Sept, Oct, and Nov. Expect a lot of units moved

User Info: squon

squon
2 years ago#1
Sept - forza horizon 2
Oct - sunset override
Nov - halo mcc

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#2
What is the point of your topics? What are you trying to prove?

User Info: Abyss89

Abyss89
2 years ago#3
Like how Titanfall was?
We all know how that went...

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
2 years ago#4
ps4 lead in america will bite the dust.

everywhere else the shift is begining, even more so next year an so on.
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Godsire, Allegaeon.

User Info: uniquebadger

uniquebadger
2 years ago#5
Abyss89 posted...
Like how Titanfall was?
We all know how that went...

Titanfall really wasn't an exclusive though. There was zero incentive for people to buy a console for it when they could just get i on the 360
(message deleted)

User Info: ItchyTasty93

ItchyTasty93
2 years ago#7
Jedi454 posted...
What is the point of your topics? What are you trying to prove?

He wants to be your successor
i7 3770K / ASUS P8Z77-V /Corsair 16 GB Vengeance / Galaxy GeForce GTX 670 / Asus GeForce GTX 670 / Corsair HX PS 750-W

User Info: zephirraines

zephirraines
2 years ago#8
I love how sony fanboys fall to sales as their only retort for the casual station. I am glad i have an xbox.

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
2 years ago#9
The only one I think will really move consoles is halo. Even that I don't see moving tons only because I think most halo fans who would actually care already have an xbox. Look at the halo CE remaster it didn't even sell 3 million copies and there would have been about 70 million 360s in the world already. I'm sure sunset overdrive will move some but not many. Forza I don't think it will since it's being released on the 360 even though it's a different game technically the average person isn't going to know that or even care.

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
2 years ago#10
zephirraines posted...
I love how sony fanboys fall to sales as their only retort for the casual station. I am glad i have an xbox.

Well technically the playstation has more games out both digital and physical there are also more retail games announced then the one. Either way I'm glad I have both consoles. I just hope sunset overdrive is good but I have a feeling it's going to be not great.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The 3 biggest xb1 exclusives in Sept, Oct, and Nov. Expect a lot of units moved

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived