Dang Metro Redux already sold out at Gamestop:(

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dang Metro Redux already sold out at Gamestop:(
10 months ago#1
Sad day we have two Gamestops and limited supply and sold out. If only I was back at home to pick it up.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
10 months ago#2
I just bought Metro 2033 Redux this morning, despite the fact that I never played the original. I'm hoping it lives up to the praise it gets around here, unlike Singularity (which I found to be only so-so).
---
Only an idiot would regularly post on a board that is dedicated to a console that they don't plan on owning.
10 months ago#3
i got this from gamefly yesterday. hopefully i can pry myself away from diablo long enough to give it a try
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
10 months ago#4
josh924 posted...
I just bought Metro 2033 Redux this morning, despite the fact that I never played the original. I'm hoping it lives up to the praise it gets around here, unlike Singularity (which I found to be only so-so).

i love your sig!
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
10 months ago#5
josh924 posted...

I think Metro > Singularity. I liked Singularity too, but the atmosphere is better in Metro.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58RSC7HO9aU - Action Bronson - Rap Video of the Year.
I notice when Diablo 3's frame rate drops from 60 to 58 on the Xbox One.
10 months ago#6
Last Light is better than 2033 IMO but 2033 is certainly still very good. And I too think 2033 was way better than singularity.
---
SSFIV: Cody
Dark Souls 2: Dark Espada Ropera +10
10 months ago#7
why even bother going to gamestop if you don't preorder. you have a better chance just walking to any store and getting a copy.
10 months ago#8
josh924 posted...

Played through both Metros and have to say that out of 600 games on my profile, they were some of the most memorable for sure and can't wait to download them later and then buy the retail copy to double dip on achievements and have an excuse to go through them yet again down the line.
I played through singularity and while playable, glad I bought it dirt cheap. Played through everything to completion and the campaign felt like a poor man's bioshock with a bad, tacked-on multiplayer component that wasn't fun at all
10 months ago#9
i liked syndicate better than all of these.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Godsire, Allegaeon.
10 months ago#10
I don't think that it may have been sold out, just that all they had were pre orders. Like at the Gamestop I went to in Las Vegas they only had 2 pre orders mine(PS4) and the guy(XBoxOne) that worked there, and didn't have any to sell.
---
---
Aliens(1986)... Best movie quote ever...
Pvt. Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over! What the f*** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dang Metro Redux already sold out at Gamestop:(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived