Dang Metro Redux already sold out at Gamestop:(

#11josh924Posted 8/28/2014 8:16:21 PM
googler posted...
I played through singularity and while playable, glad I bought it dirt cheap. Played through everything to completion and the campaign felt like a poor man's bioshock with a bad, tacked-on multiplayer component that wasn't fun at all

Yeah, I got it for like $1 off of GameStop's site. I ended up paying about $7 in total, including shipping. If I had paid more than $10 for it, I'd probably be pissed. For me, it was the most disappointing game I've played that had high praise. I don't think it was a "bad" game, but it was nowhere near as great as people made it out to be. I didn't even bother trying the multiplayer, since I figured it would A) be dead and B) feel tacked-on, anyways.
---
Only an idiot would regularly post on a board that is dedicated to a console that they don't plan on owning.
#12CammyApplePosted 8/28/2014 8:25:19 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Sad day we have two Gamestops and limited supply and sold out. If only I was back at home to pick it up.

Gamestop as a whole has pretty much stopped stocking non-preorders for all but the most anticipated titles. No Gamestop in my area had Diablo 3:UEE for last gen outside of preorders.

They likely ordered two copies of Metro and will just tell people that they should have preordered.

Just save time and use Amazon. It's honestly becoming tedious to deal with brick and mortar retailers for almost everything now.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.