Titanfall dead in AUS?

#11Grenade LauncherPosted 8/27/2014 3:38:34 AM
Titanflop is dead everywhere. GG EA.
---
Herp Derp Merp Blerp
Grenade launcher is quality too. - Okikurmi
#12Tushy2010(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2014 3:59:46 AM
Thanks been trying in prime time and nothing.. I'll return it tomorrow everything I'm loving dead rising 3 and Forza but man nobody could ever stand up for this game in a console argument, what a fail.
#13MidnightJacketPosted 8/27/2014 4:20:10 AM
I could sympathize if I had similar issues, I know that would make me pretty angry being unable to find a game. But in the US between 5pm to midnight, I have no issues at all finding games. Granted, I don't play the obscure game modes unless they pop up in variety pack.

My advice would be to switch servers or just stick to attrition, variety pack, and campaign.
#14SaltyBotzPosted 8/27/2014 4:23:26 AM
Its pretty much dead on PC too. They had to start cutting game modes on the PC version because nobody played them anyway. And this was like a month after the game was out....
#15YumeOMiruPosted 8/27/2014 4:27:34 AM
Well, is 99% dead in EU that I can say, Xbox One have not official released, but is available in most store as imported goods, so is a hassle to get Titanfall working. and no one wants the PC version thatīs needing Orgin account.

This wouldnīt be a problem if this game had single player.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#16sonicteam2k1Posted 8/27/2014 4:30:59 AM
be glad you don't play it on PC. it's a bone yard there....
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#17JohnWall32Posted 8/27/2014 4:31:01 AM
TF has been dead for months.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#18killtacular30Posted 8/27/2014 4:41:57 AM
How come Titanfall is so dead? I thought people and game review places said it was a pretty good game? Is the game just boring and not fun? Like what's wrong with the game to where other shooters don't have this problem?
#19sonicteam2k1Posted 8/27/2014 4:51:10 AM
killtacular30 posted...
How come Titanfall is so dead? I thought people and game review places said it was a pretty good game? Is the game just boring and not fun? Like what's wrong with the game to where other shooters don't have this problem?

lack of content. Just didn't have staying power. What ruined it for me is small player count and bots. A nice 10v10 would have been perfect IMO. 6v6 just didn't cut it for those maps and the type of game it is.

On top of the bots being there, they were brick dumb. Unreal Tournament had bots that were actually good. So the bots should not have been there to begin with. Remove them and add players and it would have been a much better game. I felt no satisfaction at all when killing them. I rather be firing at pilots, but the small player count made those engagements not rare, but not frequent enough

On top of all of that, the game lacked a single player campaign, and a form of co op.

The game, while having good gameplay, suffered from bad design choices.
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#20LooksLikeRainPosted 8/27/2014 4:53:12 AM
redeyes6778 posted...
Titanfall is pretty dead in the USA too so..

That's weird. I don't play often, but when I do I have no problem finding a game in the U.S.
---
GT: Frightbeard.