Titanfall dead in AUS?

#21killtacular30Posted 8/27/2014 4:59:35 AM
Am not sure but doesn't Titanfall have some kind of online campaign? If so how does that work... Like can you do like missions or are you just doing 6 vs 6 like a shooter game?
#22MidnightJacketPosted 8/27/2014 5:01:58 AM
killtacular30 posted...
Am not sure but doesn't Titanfall have some kind of online campaign? If so how does that work... Like can you do like missions or are you just doing 6 vs 6 like a shooter game?

The latter. It throws you into a 6 vs 6 game that follows the storyline of whats going on. I personally enjoyed it, and it's been the first "campaign" of an online FPS (aside from Halo) that I've played in a looooooong time.
#23PuffPuffPastorPosted 8/27/2014 6:27:58 AM
killtacular30 posted...
How come Titanfall is so dead? I thought people and game review places said it was a pretty good game? Is the game just boring and not fun? Like what's wrong with the game to where other shooters don't have this problem?

It's fun for maybe a week or two, and then it gets more stale than a year old box of crackers.

And for a game thats only 6v6, the "netcode" (Is that even the right word?) Is horrible. Players are teleporting everywhere. I'm frequently getting shot around corners. I melee somebody a second before they can melee me and somehow I die and the other guy goes on his merry way. I mean, theres no reason this game shouldnt be on a level of quality that Counter-strike or UT is at.

Instead of nerfing the carbine, they're just buffing other weapons. This is only going to cause tons and tons of more balance changes. When all they should have done is nerf the carbine. Every other gun does its job except for that noob cannon.

Do you like getting disconnected from matches? Well good news, because its going to happen all the time. Especially when you're doing well.

Sorry for the rant. But I'm glad I bought it used and EA isnt getting a cent of my money.
---
Jeice is bad.... but he aint that bad.
#24killtacular30Posted 8/27/2014 6:30:15 AM
6 vs 6 story how does that work? Are you fighting against AI like a normal offline campaign or are the other players on the other side real players?

Also is there a certain mode for the online campaign?
#25killtacular30Posted 8/27/2014 6:32:54 AM
Well I got Titanfall used as well only because I bought a used Xbox One bundle... I've read there are long load times as well like getting into a game?
#26PuffPuffPastorPosted 8/27/2014 6:47:04 AM
killtacular30 posted...
6 vs 6 story how does that work? Are you fighting against AI like a normal offline campaign or are the other players on the other side real players?

Also is there a certain mode for the online campaign?

Fighting against real players.

The AI in the game are made up of grunts and spectres. They're weak, but can still damage you and are quite easy to mow through. Pilots (Other players) are the only ones you should be worrying about. Unless you're in a titan. A group of spectres/grunts with rocket launchers can be trouble.
---
Jeice is bad.... but he aint that bad.
#27ITIorpheusPosted 8/27/2014 6:48:58 AM
But Titanicfail is so good though.
---
PSN: itiorpheus
XBL: Brandonvenom
#28GeistPosted 8/27/2014 6:52:38 AM
Titanfall is far from dead in any country. So sad how many of you lie just because you're bored.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#29QueezZeenartPosted 8/27/2014 6:55:35 AM
Just try out the single player campaign.
#30killtacular30Posted 8/27/2014 7:34:05 AM
Is there a certain game mode I need to choose to play the online campaign?