Finished Tomb Raide DE on Xbox One today...

#1DerekRossPosted 8/27/2014 8:53:30 AM
and it really felt like a Batman Begins/Green Arrow rip off. I didn't like it much but the game was on clearance at Target for $13. Anyone here that want to try it should check it out at Target.
#2GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/27/2014 9:00:56 AM
I don't get it, if you didn't like it much why did you play it to the end. If I don't like a game I stop playing it and play another, maybe give it another go further down the line. It could not have been that bad if you actually played it to the end.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#3realyoshdawgPosted 8/27/2014 9:08:57 AM
Clearance for $13 bucks? I was just there and it was still $49.99.
---
Do you even game, bro?
#4regsantotomasPosted 8/27/2014 9:11:06 AM
Loved this game. Finished it on 360 and bought the definitive edition on Xbox One and finished it again.
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
#5youngunner2123Posted 8/27/2014 9:12:49 AM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
I don't get it, if you didn't like it much why did you play it to the end. If I don't like a game I stop playing it and play another, maybe give it another go further down the line. It could not have been that bad if you actually played it to the end.

---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#6DerekRoss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2014 9:17:48 AM(edited)
GuiltySoul2005 posted...

i said I didn't like it much. It was alright and why wouldn't I finish it? I paid money for it. I don't have the money to throw around like that.

realyoshdawg posted...

http://tinyurl.com/tombraiderclearence

might be ymvv but it was there, xbox one only
#7phineasfoolPosted 8/27/2014 9:16:31 AM
realyoshdawg posted...

Sometimes select stores will have games on clearance for Target.
---
GT - phineasfool
#8ChiliPupPosted 8/27/2014 9:16:53 AM
Finished the game twice last gen, and once this gen. Apparently, I like it alot.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#9realyoshdawgPosted 8/27/2014 9:22:32 AM
DerekRoss posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...

i said I didn't like it much. It was alright and why wouldn't I finish it? I paid money for it. I don't have the money to throw around like that.

realyoshdawg posted...

http://tinyurl.com/tombraiderclearence

might be ymvv but it was there, xbox one only

I gotta pay attention to Target more! I always check the game section when I stop in but have never been lucky enough to see games on clearance.
---
Do you even game, bro?
#10carljenkPosted 8/27/2014 9:25:07 AM
13$???? Wow they can't sell Xbox One games quick enough I guess.