Xbox One breaks 5 million unit SOLD

#101RuinerEraserPosted 8/27/2014 5:21:12 PM
If I was the CEO of either Xbox or Sony and I caught wind that a bunch of nerds were fighting over who's console sold more, when none of the said nerds have any stock in either company. I'd probably light a cigar and sit back in my leather chair with my feet up on my mahogany table bursting out in an evil CEO laugh!

You guys need to get laid.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
#102LorneMaIvoPosted 8/27/2014 5:29:42 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
I hope for Sony fanboys the ps4 outsells 100-1. They will need that reassurance while I'm playing halo MCC, sunset, and forza this holiday and they are playing resogun or some crap still awaiting greatness.

Or all the upcoming PS4 games, that gamers are voting are better than Xbox One's upcoming games:

www.listwar.com
---
Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png
#103LEGEND_725Posted 8/27/2014 5:36:01 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
I hope for Sony fanboys the ps4 outsells 100-1. They will need that reassurance while I'm playing halo MCC, sunset, and forza this holiday and they are playing resogun or some crap still awaiting greatness.

Or all the upcoming PS4 games, that gamers are voting are better than Xbox One's upcoming games:

www.listwar.com

That's the 5th Time I've seen that link.

You don't think that list is at all bias due to more ps4 owners/ it being cool to hate x one at the moment? If you made a poll to ask which console will play halo better, ps4 would win lol.
Even the most hardened troll would be hard pressed to say Xbox lineup isn't dominating this holiday season While being truthful.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#104blitz_0623Posted 8/27/2014 5:48:35 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

www.listwar.com

You don't think that list is at all bias due to more ps4 owners/ it being cool to hate x one at the moment? If you made a poll to ask which console will play halo better, ps4 would win lol.
Even the most hardened troll would be hard pressed to say Xbox lineup isn't dominating this holiday season While being truthful.

lmao so true, but admittedly I and many others will vote PS4 just because the poll is too hilarious
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#105pobbesPosted 8/27/2014 5:57:50 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

www.listwar.com

when is a list not biased? when it favors the xbone?
#106Tajaz2426Posted 8/27/2014 7:07:28 PM
I think it has surpassed 5 mil worldwide, but there is no reason to say how many have been sold when you are being outsold 2 to 1. They are selling plenty of X1's and it is a great console. People that have bought it, say they love it. My son thoroughly enjoys his X1 and we enjoy watching him play it.

When I get to go up home and see the wife and kids and we do our gaming marathon in the family room, when we connect all all our PS4's, our WiiU's, and his X1, we have a great time playing it. The X1 is just as good as the PS4. It plays the same games, it is weaker, but if you like the people you play with on the X1, there isn't a reason not to like it.

I enjoy all 3 consoles and MS selling 5 million is pretty dang good.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#107zinsindettaPosted 8/27/2014 7:09:28 PM
Wow they sold 5 million. That means there is 4,999,999 systems I do not care about now. This is great news that will impact my live in a crazy amount of ways.

(Plays Xbox One the same way I have been since November)
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#108mygoodluckcharmPosted 8/27/2014 7:15:21 PM
Yeah right, sales don't matter. Tell that to WiiU when third party developer unplugged their support for the console. When that happen, will you say I don't care about sales?
#109hotmj023Posted 8/27/2014 7:18:59 PM
dueric posted...
art_of_the_kill posted...
chris0009 posted...
Sony fanboys are forever going to dwell on sales and ignore the fact that they are basically bragging about sony shafting them.

Wait, was Sony the one that was about to restrict used games and require you to have your console connect online once every 24 hours?

Yes. They were. The only difference is Sony changed their mind before announcing it.

They thought about it. They didn't come out guns blazing and telling their fanbase to 'deal with it'
---
FF7 - 8.9
ff13 - 7.0 - Majority rules
#110NSGraphitePosted 8/27/2014 7:25:48 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...

You mean like the ps2 vs original xbox days.
---
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.