Xbox One breaks 5 million unit SOLD

#111kyncaniPosted 8/27/2014 10:13:46 PM
Wait for Microsoft announcement ... any time now.
#112LEGEND_725Posted 8/27/2014 10:31:00 PM
NSGraphite posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
I hope for Sony fanboys the ps4 outsells 100-1. They will need that reassurance while I'm playing halo MCC, sunset, and forza this holiday and they are playing resogun or some crap still awaiting greatness.

You mean like the ps2 vs original xbox days.

Agreed. I was playing halo 2. Kotor, forza, morrowind, etc while the Xbox was being out sold.

Only difference was ps2 had some games I actually wanted back then like ffX and jak and daxter
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#113youngskillzPosted 8/27/2014 11:59:20 PM
ps4 is screwed, especially in america for the time being.

next year an into 2016 xbox will start dominating the rest of the world too.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Godsire, Allegaeon.
#114Miiri0Posted 8/28/2014 12:25:27 AM
vgachartz llol
xbone prolly still under 5 million sold to gamers
I think microsft just too embarrassed to announce th number.
#115SubSeenixPosted 8/28/2014 12:29:20 AM
youngskillz posted...

Stop the drugs dude

The PS4 Numbers in NA last week were greater than the X1 Numbers for the whole world.
And the funny thing is the X1 was still overtracked hahaha

The PS4 will come close to 20 Million this year
End of Next year 40+ is possible
The x1 will sit at 15 at the end of 2015 at best LOL

This is a 1 console Domination Gen with everything BEST ON PLAYSTATION
Multiplats,exclusives,hardware,price and so on - All the best only on Playstation.

And the funny thing is Nintendo is gaining from that cause it will be the best choice as a 2nd console cause it is different.
The X1 is just a weaker PS4 for the same price with less quality in everything.
And we can see that - The WiiU is outselling the X1 easily the whole time.
The WiiU sits now at around 7 Million while the X1 still isn't even close to 5 Million.
The PS4 outsold the WiiU back then in March or so and is now over 3 million ahead.
The X1 didn't win a single week in 2014 - The Titanfall week was adjusted too in the favor of the PS4 so even the ULTRA HYPeD UP CALL OF DUTY EVOLUTION EXPERIENCE failed against the mighty Infamous ;)
#116LorneMaIvoPosted 8/28/2014 8:33:39 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
That's the 5th Time I've seen that link.

You don't think that list is at all bias due to more ps4 owners/ it being cool to hate x one at the moment? If you made a poll to ask which console will play halo better, ps4 would win lol.
Even the most hardened troll would be hard pressed to say Xbox lineup isn't dominating this holiday season While being truthful.

Riiight. It doesn't favour your Xbox One and red-pills you on what gamers truly believe, not just the denizens of this board, so of course it's biased.
---
Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png
#117g7g7g7g7Posted 8/28/2014 8:40:29 AM(edited)
SmokeMassTree posted...
hotmj023 posted...
Big Fan posted...
Honestly, why does it matter? So what if it's not close to the PS4, X1 is still doing very well

Very well in comparison to what, the worst selling system this gen?

Comparison to you. How much money have you made this year? Xbox has made more.

In turnover yes, but in profit I probably win with any positive integer, ms' gaming div is unlikely to break even this year.
---
"You know what's most annoying about hearing neighbors having sex?,
When it's too quiet*" - Umbongo
#118TullyBlanchardPosted 8/28/2014 8:42:59 AM
Poor Microsoft! This is utterly shameful and embarrassing.
---
PSN and Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
#119Miiri0Posted 8/28/2014 9:28:00 AM
SubSeenix posted...
youngskillz posted...

Stop the drugs dude

The PS4 Numbers in NA last week were greater than the X1 Numbers for the whole world.
And the funny thing is the X1 was still overtracked hahaha

The PS4 will come close to 20 Million this year
End of Next year 40+ is possible
The x1 will sit at 15 at the end of 2015 at best LOL

This is a 1 console Domination Gen with everything BEST ON PLAYSTATION
Multiplats,exclusives,hardware,price and so on - All the best only on Playstation.

And the funny thing is Nintendo is gaining from that cause it will be the best choice as a 2nd console cause it is different.
The X1 is just a weaker PS4 for the same price with less quality in everything.
And we can see that - The WiiU is outselling the X1 easily the whole time.
The WiiU sits now at around 7 Million while the X1 still isn't even close to 5 Million.
The PS4 outsold the WiiU back then in March or so and is now over 3 million ahead.
The X1 didn't win a single week in 2014 - The Titanfall week was adjusted too in the favor of the PS4 so even the ULTRA HYPeD UP CALL OF DUTY EVOLUTION EXPERIENCE failed against the mighty Infamous ;)

This.

Globally xbone is struggling to catch up with wii u. Let alone ps4. i totally rofl.
#120fatelordPosted 8/28/2014 3:06:25 PM
Sales are important, not because we love sony or microsoft. Screw them, but because of dev support, look at the vita and WiiU. They struggle badly with games because of their poor sales.
---
Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.....Oscar Wilde