Xbox One breaks 5 million unit SOLD

#31Shacky_101Posted 8/27/2014 11:51:12 AM
schmarkenheimer posted...
They still don't have the PS4 at 10m global sales, they had them at ~8.8m (8.86?) for ages, now it's 9.39m.

Well Sony did say that they sold more then 10 million units.
---
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
#32NoMoreDeadCopsPosted 8/27/2014 11:51:45 AM
Since it's vgchartz, the actual number is probably 3-3.5 million.
#33jon davisPosted 8/27/2014 11:59:46 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
billOriley posted...
chris0009 posted...
Sony fanboys are forever going to dwell on sales and ignore the fact that they are basically bragging about sony shafting them. As long as finacially-burdened sony is in first, they will keep trying to dig their way out of bankruptcy and spend as little money as possible to recover. Ps4 servers are down on a sunday and all digital games are unplayable, nothing but indies at nearly every conference, barely any updates, clearly sony invested less money in exclusives to invest in morpheus, they are resorting to 'remastering' games that are less than a year old. Sony is in 1st so they are experimenting with insane drm(psnow) and morpheus. Ms has to catchup so thats why x1 has all these constant updates and aaa games on the horizon. Ms is playing catchup while sony is relaxing laying off devs they no longer need because they dont need exclusives since they are so far ahead of the competition.

lol, this guy taking things too seriously.

He tried to explain what he thought about things. The fanboy remark wasn't needed but how did he take things seriously there?

---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#34duericPosted 8/27/2014 12:00:55 PM
My favorite part is people acting like they actually care one way or the other.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#35scoobydoobydontPosted 8/27/2014 12:02:32 PM
dueric posted...

I care about lolchartz being used as a source.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#36duericPosted 8/27/2014 12:04:42 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
dueric posted...

I care about lolchartz being used as a source.

Do you care about the sales numbers?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#37googlerPosted 8/27/2014 12:04:52 PM
SubSeenix posted...
Wii_Truth posted...
http://www.vgchartz.com/

Please note guys, there numbers are NOT shipped-through. 5.1 million Xbox One consoles are now sitting pretty in the homes of people across the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

Nope thats wrong
Its closer to 4,5m in Reality
Chartz is overtracking X1 nearly every week since release.
Look at how ioi(the owner of the site) didn't adjust to OVER 10 Million PS4s even though Sony confirmed it weeks ago at Gamescom.

X1 is nowhere near 5 Million sold through to customers. ;)

So everyone hates on them for underestimating every single thing they track EXCEPT Xbox one. Gotcha
#38scoobydoobydontPosted 8/27/2014 12:08:31 PM
dueric posted...

Only to the extent it ensures a console support from publishers. I think Xbone (and obviously PS4) is already safe in that regard though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#39ExempliGratiaPosted 8/27/2014 12:11:06 PM
jon davis posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
billOriley posted...
chris0009 posted...
Sony fanboys are forever going to dwell on sales and ignore the fact that they are basically bragging about sony shafting them. As long as finacially-burdened sony is in first, they will keep trying to dig their way out of bankruptcy and spend as little money as possible to recover. Ps4 servers are down on a sunday and all digital games are unplayable, nothing but indies at nearly every conference, barely any updates, clearly sony invested less money in exclusives to invest in morpheus, they are resorting to 'remastering' games that are less than a year old. Sony is in 1st so they are experimenting with insane drm(psnow) and morpheus. Ms has to catchup so thats why x1 has all these constant updates and aaa games on the horizon. Ms is playing catchup while sony is relaxing laying off devs they no longer need because they dont need exclusives since they are so far ahead of the competition.

lol, this guy taking things too seriously.

He tried to explain what he thought about things. The fanboy remark wasn't needed but how did he take things seriously there?

Congrats you know how to put words in bold.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#40duericPosted 8/27/2014 12:11:31 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
dueric posted...

Only to the extent it ensures a console support from publishers. I think Xbone (and obviously PS4) is already safe in that regard though.

Yeah, dude. Publishers aren't going anywhere. If Xbox One only sold a million units it would still be safe in that regard.

Xbox won't lose support until MS makes that decision.
---