Xbox One breaks 5 million unit SOLD

#81MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/27/2014 4:27:52 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
chris0009 posted...
Sony fanboys are forever going to dwell on sales and ignore the fact that they are basically bragging about sony shafting them.
Sony actually isn't shafting them. This statement is made out of ignorance at best, and I'll go on to show you how here in a second. Sony is a business first, with financial situations they have to adjust to. They've done nothing that is outside the realm of feasible. To expect otherwise is pathetic.

As long as finacially-burdened sony is in first, they will keep trying to dig their way out of bankruptcy and spend as little money as possible to recover.
They sell off a branch to re-coupe some losses, but they are far from bankrupt. This type of spread out propaganda is what really cripples gaming media, because people stupidly jump on the hate trains for everything, without actually don't fact checks. As I said originally, Sony is a business first, and will do what they can to save money. Viaos were not selling at all, so they ditched it entirely, for example. It doesn't mean it'll cause them to go under.

Ps4 servers are down on a sunday and all digital games are unplayable,
This is actually a straight up lie. When the servers go down, you can still play anything that does not require Online. Your PS+ games are given a 30 day no-internet leeway so you can still play them, even after your subscription runs dry, for atleast a little bit, as long as you don't sync your account. Thus, you can still play your digital games. These things are not streamed online.

nothing but indies at nearly every conference,
Sony indeed has a lot of indie titles, but it doesn't mean everything is that. Did you forget that some of our major titles are made by indie developers?
Do you consider Insomniac Games/Ratchet and Clank as indie games? Because they are. They are legally classified as "Independent developers".
With that aside, they has been a massive amount of AAA games in the works, just for the people who obsess over high budget games.
(Not to diss MS here) but lets take Ryse for example: Just because it's a massive budget game, does not mean it's awesome. Reverse is for games like Minecraft: an indie game that is about as popular as any game out there.

barely any updates,
To fix... what? The store updates every tuesday, and the other features are not broken. They add content as needed, because their system doesn't need patching. People seem to equate hundreds of patches to being a good thing. I see it as trying to fix something destroyed.

clearly sony invested less money in exclusives to invest in morpheus,
As they should. VR has a very real possbility to be the next big thing.
they are resorting to 'remastering' games that are less than a year old.
Developers do this. Not Sony. There is a big differance between a "Developer" and a "Publisher". This right here told me how little you really understand of the gaming market.

Sony is in 1st so they are experimenting with insane drm(psnow) and morpheus.
This sentence makes zero sense, and you should feel bad that you are trying to claim a streaming service is a DRM experiment. PSNow is not just a PS4 system, but for their SonyTV program too. It's to widen the audience

Ms has to catchup so thats why x1 has all these constant updates fixing/disabling features and aaa games on the horizon. Ms is playing catchup while sony is relaxing laying off devs they no longer need because they dont need exclusives since they are so far ahead of the competition.

Ouch!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#82JonicArcPosted 8/27/2014 4:41:24 PM
ssjgohhku posted...
Xbox One is kicking everyones ass in sales this gen!

I didn't even know it was out yet. Any good exclusives that aren't HD remakes?
---
All my Spoilers contain profanity. You have been warned. Nobody asked you to look at them. You made the choice to offend yourself. Don't mod me, mod yourself.
#83MrImpatient35Posted 8/27/2014 5:01:55 PM
If true, wouldn't that make the ratio 1:2? Somebody said 5:1 in favor or ps4.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#84PulpPosted 8/27/2014 5:05:07 PM
dueric posted...

Only insecure people care whether or not others believe them on Gamefaqs.

Admitted heavy failure right there. Grats.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#85blakmogPosted 8/27/2014 5:06:35 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
jon davis posted...
A whole 5 million? Steady on MS, this time next year they might make it 10!

And yet you pretend you aren't a troll. Negative, every time. He even used lolchartz, which made it easier for you to maintain your cover, yet you just go for it and troll. ****ing pathetic.

U mad?
---
: PSN : Blackmog : PLAYING : FF XIV :
: Best game ever : DEMON'S SOULS (>^^)>
#86duericPosted 8/27/2014 5:08:51 PM
Pulp posted...
dueric posted...

Only insecure people care whether or not others believe them on Gamefaqs.

Admitted heavy failure right there. Grats.

Nice cropdust.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#87PulpPosted 8/27/2014 5:09:39 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...

Post holidays, yeah. In some regions 6:1+.

Part of the confusion is people want to include 2013 sales to pretend the bone is selling well. The reality is it has tanked in 2014. In fact, pretty soon people wont be able to claim it is selling better than the 360 even when factoring in the 2013 sales.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#88NSGraphitePosted 8/27/2014 5:27:35 PM
Pulp posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

Post holidays, yeah. In some regions 6:1+.

Part of the confusion is people want to include 2013 sales to pretend the bone is selling well. The reality is it has tanked in 2014. In fact, pretty soon people wont be able to claim it is selling better than the 360 even when factoring in the 2013 sales.

Exactly. The ps4 sold 4.2 million units while the xbone sold 3 million units by the end of 2013. that means in 2014, the ps4 has sold 6 million units (7 million at this point) and the xbone has only sold 2 million units. that has the ps4 outselling the xbone in 2014 at a rate of 3 to 1.

In other words, it's getting slaughtered.
---
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.
#89BaconPancakesPosted 8/27/2014 5:34:04 PM
PROVE IT! VGchartz is poo.
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
#90LEGEND_725Posted 8/27/2014 5:38:03 PM
I hope for Sony fanboys the ps4 outsells 100-1. They will need that reassurance while I'm playing halo MCC, sunset, and forza this holiday and they are playing resogun or some crap still awaiting greatness.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you