Xbox One breaks 5 million unit SOLD

#91FrozenEvil1Posted 8/27/2014 4:46:01 PM
/slowclap
#92BaconPancakesPosted 8/27/2014 4:54:36 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
I hope for Sony fanboys the ps4 outsells 100-1. They will need that reassurance while I'm playing halo MCC, sunset, and forza this holiday and they are playing resogun or some crap still awaiting greatness.

To be honest...the PS4 is garbage, it's just a gimped P.C. PS3, Wii U, and P.C. is the way to go for gaming this gen. I do own an X-BOX One, though I'm not doing much with it until Advanced Warfare comes out.
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
#93leelee3105Posted 8/27/2014 5:00:13 PM
When I'm tearing you ponies up in every topic making you super salty tonight at work just remember this topic. See you soon!
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#94blitz_0623Posted 8/27/2014 5:06:38 PM
dueric posted...
blitz_0623 posted...

To me it's not about 3rd party support. Its about the division being shut down

Do you even know what a division is? Or what shutting one down entails?

Or do you just assume it's like a light switch that they just shut off like in a movie?

lmao so defensive. I don't need to write a wall on about how shareholders don't like the division. It's pretty clear to me though that you're some smartass who will just condone anything anyone says so why even bother
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#95xXVongolaRebornPosted 8/27/2014 5:12:47 PM(edited)
BaconPancakes posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
I hope for Sony fanboys the ps4 outsells 100-1. They will need that reassurance while I'm playing halo MCC, sunset, and forza this holiday and they are playing resogun or some crap still awaiting greatness.

To be honest...the PS4 is garbage, it's just a gimped P.C. PS3, Wii U, and P.C. is the way to go for gaming this gen. I do own an X-BOX One, though I'm not doing much with it until Advanced Warfare comes out.

If the PS4 is garbage because it's a gimped PC, then what is the Xbox One?

Why would you even buy an X1 if you think the PS4 sucks because of it's power. The X1 is weaker than it. It isn't for the games obviously, since you said you aren't playing anything on it until CoD drops(which also comes out on PC).

Is it because your friends are on it?
---
NNID/PSN = xXGearSecond | XBL= ILNI x iGear II | STEAM = Dai-Gurren |
#96RS_YELARAKAPosted 8/27/2014 5:13:18 PM
A lot of kids acting cool in this topic.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#97blitz_0623Posted 8/27/2014 5:14:45 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
If true, wouldn't that make the ratio 1:2? Somebody said 5:1 in favor or ps4.

The ratio isn't even 2:1 I think
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#98RuinerEraserPosted 8/27/2014 5:14:50 PM
wrettcaughn posted...
I can't tell which are the "reassurance" posts...

The ones where people are excited about only being 5mil units out of "first place"...

...or the ones where people are downplaying the success of the "second place" console they don't care about...

They are all fools.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
#99Relias27Posted 8/27/2014 5:17:41 PM
Wii_Truth posted...
http://www.vgchartz.com/

Please note guys, there numbers are NOT shipped-through. 5.1 million Xbox One consoles are now sitting pretty in the homes of people across the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

Uhh yeah, you may want to take notes, for a while Chartz had them at 5.7 Million units sold, and PS4 at 10 (Going to 11)million units sold, they update their numbers, but sometimes get them wrong. Or perhaps they get them right, it's usually hard to tell.
#100RS_YELARAKAPosted 8/27/2014 5:18:48 PM
J_aaron posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
Xbox One is kicking everyones ass in sales this gen!

The 10 million PS4s sold would like to say hi.

You are not good at sarcasm
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA