I guess I'll never get to finish tomb raider...

#51Garbage_DayPosted 8/29/2014 2:58:16 PM
What if the glitch happens a third time? Should he try a FOURTH time?
What if the glitch happens the fourth time? Should he try a FIFTH time?
What if the glitch happens the fifth time? Should he try a SIXTH time?
What if the glitch happens the sixth time? Should he try a SEVENTH time?
What if the glitch happens the seventh time? Should he try a EIGHTH time?
What if the glitch happens the eighth time? Should he try a NINTH time?
What if the glitch happens the ninth time? Should he try a TENTH time?
What if the glitch happens the tenth time? Should he try a ELEVENTH time?

Obviously, according to glassshost0, there is no answer. A true gamer will keep trying and keep trying! If it's necessary to play through a game six or seven hundred time, then SO BE IT!
---
Signature remains until the Kansas City Royals make the playoffs (10.11.05).
#52glassghost0Posted 8/29/2014 3:00:59 PM
Garbage_Day posted...
Give up on everything after trying twice. Also, if comes to gaming, only try to fix it by deleting your save, nothing else.

---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#53grampamurkedPosted 8/29/2014 3:24:30 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
If xbone can't even handle the original, how will it handle the sequel made for it? I'm glad it's only timed...

Funny cause I never had any problems. Trolls be trolls
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#54teeebz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2014 3:48:39 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Garbage_Day posted...
Give up on everything after trying twice. Also, if comes to gaming, only try to fix it by deleting your save, nothing else.

How many times should I have kept trying according to you? Yes, that's exactly what I said, I give up on everything after trying twice... What else should I try to do? I've actually tried the backup cloud save(deleting my old save like I said), I've also put my GT on my fiancées xbox one and downloaded my save and still didn't work.

I'm very sorry the "one" wasn't capitalized. Strange, everyone else understood my first post.

I guess my topic was about as pointless as every single one of your posts in it. I mean, this is a message board ya know? Where people talk about games. Whether it was to just vent, let other gamers know about the glitch, or get any info regarding the glitch I didn't know about, etc.

But then again, according to you, I'm not a real gamer anyway since I didn't try a third time. I don't know what your deal is with the whole attitude you have, but you need to chill out. The game (IMO) definitely isn't worth trying AGAIN. Apparently you like it enough to just keep playing it over if it happened to you though, congrats. You'd think you were the creator of the game and I insulted you.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#55CharocksPosted 8/29/2014 4:12:29 PM
Ask Borderlands 2. Its had a terrible glitch since launch and nobody cares.
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)