Do you enjoy Kinect-only games?

#1Megamushroom666Posted 8/27/2014 1:14:26 PM
Do you enjoy Kinect-only games? - Results (47 votes)
Yes
38.3% (18 votes)
No
61.7% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just answer honestly.
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com
#2FoppePosted 8/27/2014 1:15:11 PM
A handful of them? Sure.
Most of them? Enope.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#3duericPosted 8/27/2014 1:17:26 PM
Why would I want to pay for something I can do for free?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4FoppePosted 8/27/2014 1:18:27 PM
dueric posted...

You mean like playing pirated games?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#5duericPosted 8/27/2014 1:19:08 PM
Foppe posted...
dueric posted...

You mean like playing pirated games?

Does this work for you a lot?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6SigmaLongshotPosted 8/27/2014 2:15:09 PM
Kinect is most effective when it's supportive, not exclusive.

Of course, that mantra is definitely one that seems to have slid by the major players.

Remember that the Kinect is sensitive enough to literally detect a pulse, a heartbeat, within a player, effectively within a three-second window.

Imagine a horror game where the scares are affected according to your personal terror, or a constantly-adjusting game that continuously changes depending on your mood/calmness?

It's completely reasonable with Kinect, but all the same, quite a lot of effort. But calling Kinect pointless or superfluous is simply calling innovative options irrelevant!
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
PS4: Gooey_Toto ADD ME OR FACE THE UN-ADDED CONSEQUENCES! Which are nothing.
#7duericPosted 8/27/2014 2:17:15 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...

But calling Kinect pointless or superfluous is simply calling innovative options irrelevant!

Well, unless someone chooses to actually innovate, the innovation itself is irrelevant.
---
#8zephirrainesPosted 8/27/2014 2:49:20 PM
dueric posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

But calling Kinect pointless or superfluous is simply calling innovative options irrelevant!

Well, unless someone chooses to actually innovate, the innovation itself is irrelevant.

Dance central is very innovative. I played Fru and that was more difficult and fun then expected.

I play kinect games but prefer only those with mp and playing with friends.
#9duericPosted 8/27/2014 2:50:55 PM
zephirraines posted...
dueric posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

Dance central is very innovative. I played Fru and that was more difficult and fun then expected.

I play kinect games but prefer only those with mp and playing with friends.

More innovative than just dancing?
---