Custom Halo themed Ford F150 with built in Xbox console is up for sale

#1That_Damn_KidPosted 8/27/2014 3:07:44 PM
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/08/27/this-custom-halo-truck-with-built-in-xbox-console-is-incredible-and-now-you-can-buy-it/

You could use this in Forza Horizon and this guy won a real version, and is now selling it. Expensive but seems fair to me for how unique it is.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID - PSN: Lamburghini89 - NNID: Its_Pikachu
#2LandonioPosted 8/31/2014 4:58:58 AM
"That guy" is StrongSide, btw. Halo legend, and innovator of ducking your head and looking at the floor when weak and being shot at to make it more difficult to get killed. Hence the term "StrongSiding".
---
Chuck
#3elbarto1Posted 8/31/2014 5:04:35 AM
Nifty, though I'd never want to drive around in one of these "gamer giveaway cars"

I recently saw one of those call of duty elite jeeps they gave away during MW3 or blops at a concert in Jersey last week.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#4kennyynnooPosted 8/31/2014 5:06:01 AM
Price dropped 22k since original listing. Its worth 40k tops maybe if that, it's a raptor so that's nice but it's still a used truck that anyone can replicate. So should I assume it's littered with mountain dew cans and cheeto crumbs?
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#5LandonioPosted 8/31/2014 7:10:17 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Price dropped 22k since original listing. Its worth 40k tops maybe if that, it's a raptor so that's nice but it's still a used truck that anyone can replicate. So should I assume it's littered with mountain dew cans and cheeto crumbs?

He barely drove it at all. Plus he's a Halo pro, not a CoD player.
---
Chuck
#6youngskillzPosted 8/31/2014 7:33:35 AM
raptors are nice.

so are L's if they still made them...
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Godsire, Allegaeon.