Did I just get a free pre-order on Xbox One?

#1RaikouenPosted 8/27/2014 7:08:09 PM
My iOS GameStop app says I have the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Xbox One bundle pre-ordered successfully. Thing is, the only time I attempted to pre-order it was when I was debating on trading my PS4 for it, but when they offered only $250 I declined.

Is my app glitched? Or is it possible they accidentally confirmed the purchase in the random rush that came in?
---
Why walk when you can ride? Same low price ;)
#2youngunner2123Posted 8/27/2014 7:31:32 PM
Only you would know....

Young Padawan!

Did you get a receipt or anything?
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#3Raikouen(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2014 7:32:07 PM
Bump
---
#4youngunner2123Posted 8/27/2014 7:35:28 PM
Ok so I take it no receipt. Now is there a conformation number or something on the app? I don't have it so not sure how that would work.

If you are signed on to it w power up you should have received an email. That's about all anyone can really say
---
#5Raikouen(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2014 7:39:31 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
Only you would know....

Young Padawan!

Did you get a receipt or anything?

I don't see this until after my other post.

No, I got no receipt, after he said the 30% bonus wouldn't count in, I rejected the trade. However, a large group came in right behind me, so I think maybe he accidentally clicked "confirm" instead of "close"? I believe I had already signed and everything because he said that it wouldn't place any bonuses until after, but I still have my system.
---
#6youngunner2123Posted 8/27/2014 7:43:21 PM
Well I guess you can only hope that it has some type of way of showing that it's active

Or per order from amazon. Also free and you get charged when it ships. That is if you decide to

Another one but it finishes on sat. Best buy has 50% trade in. Go to best buy trade in and see how much you get. It will show both prices. With and without bonus
---