Is NSF rivals worth 25

#1shads3055Posted 8/27/2014 8:30:25 PM
Since no NSF is coming anytime soon and all the new racing. Games don't have cops. Is it worth it? Is the dlc car packs cool. I'm getting tired of forza 5. But thinking of buying a few car packs for it if I don't get nfs or horizon 2. But not really into racers much but an open world one would be fun like nfs haven't played nfs in years.
#2xTheCEOxPosted 8/27/2014 8:33:25 PM
I have it for PS4 and it's a blast. It's my first NFS game in years. I don't have any DLC except for a free one that came out awhile back. Def worth $25
---
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent
#3falkedupPosted 8/27/2014 8:43:36 PM
The crew has cops. Although it doesn't come out till November
#4da_StoOgePosted 8/28/2014 5:46:49 AM
I got the DLC car packs on sale. The only ones if bother with are the Ferrari and the Jaguar. Those have some cars that actually handle differently (better) to the standard cars, whereas the other packs feel like a waste of time.

Only get the Lambo pack if you're a huge fan of one of the models. Avoid the pre-order pack with the Skyline altogether. Far too expensive and most of it is pain jobs that I can't even seem to find in the customisation options.
---
"It was the patient, cut-flower sound of a man who is waiting to die."
#5kennyynnooPosted 8/28/2014 6:01:30 AM
Dude get ea access it'll be free with it eventually, it's not a good game though, just ok at the most.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#6VamarPosted 8/28/2014 6:02:30 AM
I have it on PS4 and really liked it. I also thought playing as the cops was more fun than playing as the racers, but to each his own.
#7da_StoOgePosted 8/28/2014 6:05:06 AM
Vamar posted...
I have it on PS4 and really liked it. I also thought playing as the cops was more fun than playing as the racers, but to each his own.

Sucks if you play as a cop that you have to have a black painted car, though. :(
---
"It was the patient, cut-flower sound of a man who is waiting to die."