day one digital purchases should get pre-order bonuses.

#1Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 8/27/2014 8:36:53 PM
since it seems that not all games are available for pre-order on digital, you should get the bonus stuff if you buy day one on digital. I have no intentions of buying any games on disc anymore, so i shouldn't be punished for helping microsoft make more money by cutting out the middle man.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9J7Prgg.jpg
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
#2LooksLikeRainPosted 8/27/2014 8:44:04 PM(edited)
Destiny has a digital preorder bonus.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#3jxohnPosted 8/27/2014 8:50:10 PM
Am I the only one that refuses to pay full price for a digital download makes no sense?
---
We were all buried at sea. We just didn't know it yet. - Booker Dewitt.
#4leelee3105Posted 8/27/2014 8:52:37 PM
jxohn posted...
Am I the only one that refuses to pay full price for a digital download makes no sense?

Yes it makes no sense that you refuse to. Buying games is one of the few things in life you don't have to pay extra to get online. Ever checked out cable ppw movies, redbox on demand? Usually you have to pay for the convenience. Ever ordered a pizza? Suck it up butter cup
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online/games>>resolution
#5SlippyedPosted 8/27/2014 8:53:47 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Destiny has a digital preorder bonus.

I believe NHL and FH2 will as well.
#6eastofeastsidePosted 8/27/2014 8:56:32 PM
Digital is the new hardcore.
#7hk7111Posted 8/27/2014 9:18:32 PM
jxohn posted...

Blame retail stores for that one.
---
Desktop: i7-4790k, 16gb Ddr3, R9 280x + 7970 Ghz Crossfire, Some HDD's, 840 Evo 250Gb
Laptop: Razerblade 14: i7-4702HQ, 8GB Ddr3, Gtx 765M, 256GB Msata SSD
#8jxohnPosted 8/27/2014 9:24:20 PM(edited)
leelee3105 posted...
jxohn posted...

Yes it makes no sense that you refuse to. Buying games is one of the few things in life you don't have to pay extra to get online. Ever checked out cable ppw movies, redbox on demand? Usually you have to pay for the convenience. Ever ordered a pizza? Suck it up butter cup

Call me cheap I guess or smart but I will never pay the same price for anything digital that also comes out on disc. Also buddy movies digitally are cheaper in some cases then movies on disc. That is when I have bought a couple of digital ones kind of makes sense to me kiddo. Look at steam works great for them I am by all means not against digital I just think it shouldn't be at the same cost as a physical copy where if you want to you can resell it.
---
#9rwfan2cPosted 8/27/2014 9:26:05 PM(edited)
jxohn posted...

Nope. The day Gaming goes 100% Digital is the day i become 100% a PC gamer. Physical Discs and Post purchase Value of games are the only reason to game on consoles over PC. If you remove that than i may as well game on PC. Its cheaper.
---
Currently Playing: HearthStone, Diablo 3: UEE
Waiting for: Dragon Age: Inquisition, Forza Horizon 2, CoD: AW And an ME4 Announcement
#10jxohnPosted 8/27/2014 9:29:32 PM
rwfan2c posted...
jxohn posted...

Nope. The day Gaming goes 100% Digital is the day i become 100% a PC gamer. Physical Discs and Post purchase Value of games are the only reason to game on consoles over PC. If you remove that than i may as well game on PC. Its cheaper.

I couldn't agree more.
---