Games with Gold for September

#21SyxxPakk6Posted 8/28/2014 8:41:40 AM
Might not be gearing 2 games with gold but at least Warframe is out for free on September 2nd
---
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!
#22warz0r09Posted 8/28/2014 8:44:49 AM
MS did say that xbox one would only get 1 game a month even though august we did get 2.
#23cheezedadadaPosted 8/28/2014 8:46:20 AM
Super Time Force is an awesome game, unfortunately I already own it. Oh well, its all good.
---
XBL - cheezedadada / PSN - cheezedadadada ; Welcome to SalesFAQs.
I notice when Diablo 3's frame rate drops from 60 to 58 on the Xbox One.
#24UltraPlanetPosted 8/28/2014 8:48:04 AM
BurgerNog posted...
Please, everyone, complain louder about your free games in order for us to really appreciate you self-entitled, spoiled brat attitudes.

So you consider $60 free, i guess every single $60 retail game is free to you too?
#25SlimeSwayzePosted 8/28/2014 8:48:37 AM
Crimson Dragon is one of the worst games I've played in the last 10 years. Definitely boggles the mind that they would make it carry over another month. STF looks fun, though.
---
Don't post something you'd be ashamed to show your parents or your children.
#26mattglosbcfcPosted 8/28/2014 8:50:07 AM
Happy STF is the free games since I dont have it, and it got good reviews.

Also will download Halo Reach and give it another go.
#27Exodus_PrimePosted 8/28/2014 8:55:48 AM
Holy hot damn, what's with all the hate for Crimson Dragon? I guess a good old rail shooter doesn't cut it now a days huh? but side scrolling artsy fartsy indies do? A game like this in the Saturn was hella fun. But I know opinions right? I guess Crimson Dragon didn't have enough esplosions or scripted events for the casual gamer.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#28BurgerNogPosted 8/28/2014 8:57:25 AM
UltraPlanet posted...
BurgerNog posted...
Please, everyone, complain louder about your free games in order for us to really appreciate you self-entitled, spoiled brat attitudes.

So you consider $60 free, i guess every single $60 retail game is free to you too?

Oh, my apologies sir. I forgot to incorporate the obvious details for you. Let me try again so that you have the satisfaction of attempting to correct someone on the internet while simultaneously being a cry baby. Here goes:

Attempt two for those who sleep alone at night:
Please, everyone, complain louder about your free games that come to you on a monthly basis with your $60 Xbox Live yearly subscription, which also provides you with world class multiplayer services, a multitude of apps, and hours of entertainment. Your self entitled, spoiled brat attitudes only shine brighter.

Better?

Sidenote: I wish everyone was forced to live through the NES/SNES/Genesis era of gaming to appreciate everything these days. Babies. All of you.
---
In Hoc Signo Vinces
#29glassghost0Posted 8/28/2014 8:57:56 AM
BurgerNog posted...

---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#30zephirrainesPosted 8/28/2014 9:04:49 AM
Glad i didnt buy STF but otherwise its blah.