• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games with Gold for September
11 months ago#31
BurgerNog posted...
UltraPlanet posted...
BurgerNog posted...
Please, everyone, complain louder about your free games in order for us to really appreciate you self-entitled, spoiled brat attitudes.

So you consider $60 free, i guess every single $60 retail game is free to you too?

Oh, my apologies sir. I forgot to incorporate the obvious details for you. Let me try again so that you have the satisfaction of attempting to correct someone on the internet while simultaneously being a cry baby. Here goes:

Attempt two for those who sleep alone at night:
Please, everyone, complain louder about your free games that come to you on a monthly basis with your $60 Xbox Live yearly subscription, which also provides you with world class multiplayer services, a multitude of apps, and hours of entertainment. Your self entitled, spoiled brat attitudes only shine brighter.

Better?

Sidenote: I wish everyone was forced to live through the NES/SNES/Genesis era of gaming to appreciate everything these days. Babies. All of you.

Consumers have a right to complain you child. Its not free if you pay for it. Its added value. Amount of value will vary by each consumer.

You are happy with it then congrat. I find it meh and i can careless if you disagree with me.
11 months ago#32
Then why are you even responding to him?

Is it because you can careless? lol
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
11 months ago#33
zephirraines posted...
BurgerNog posted...
UltraPlanet posted...
BurgerNog posted...
Please, everyone, complain louder about your free games in order for us to really appreciate you self-entitled, spoiled brat attitudes.

So you consider $60 free, i guess every single $60 retail game is free to you too?

Oh, my apologies sir. I forgot to incorporate the obvious details for you. Let me try again so that you have the satisfaction of attempting to correct someone on the internet while simultaneously being a cry baby. Here goes:

Attempt two for those who sleep alone at night:
Please, everyone, complain louder about your free games that come to you on a monthly basis with your $60 Xbox Live yearly subscription, which also provides you with world class multiplayer services, a multitude of apps, and hours of entertainment. Your self entitled, spoiled brat attitudes only shine brighter.

Better?

Sidenote: I wish everyone was forced to live through the NES/SNES/Genesis era of gaming to appreciate everything these days. Babies. All of you.

Consumers have a right to complain you child. Its not free if you pay for it. Its added value. Amount of value will vary by each consumer.

You are happy with it then congrat. I find it meh and i can careless if you disagree with me.

what is this sudden trend with people incorrectly using that saying?
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
11 months ago#34
Super Time Force = good
Crimson Dragon bad.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
11 months ago#35
Crap games.

The only way MS and Sony can get anybody to download this indie/arcade game trash is to give it away.

No thanks, I'll pass on these just as I'll pass on the garbage Sony is giving away next month.

To anybody that says "herp derp entitled herpity blah blah but it's free wah wah", please shut your mouth, you know as well as the rest of us these "free" games are hot garbage.

Get on the ball, MS. I expect at least Dead Rising because you aren't making money on it new anymore anyway.
11 months ago#36
Exodus_Prime posted...
Halo Reach free for September....I just re bought it about 2 weeks ago....son of a....

---

Still, enjoy. It's a great game.
---
Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png
11 months ago#37
glassghost0 posted...
Then why are you even responding to him?

Is it because you can careless? lol

He must carelessly care less.
---
In Hoc Signo Vinces
11 months ago#38
Mr_Killstreak posted...
Crap games.

The only way MS and Sony can get anybody to download this indie/arcade game trash is to give it away.

No thanks, I'll pass on these just as I'll pass on the garbage Sony is giving away next month.

To anybody that says "herp derp entitled herpity blah blah but it's free wah wah", please shut your mouth, you know as well as the rest of us these "free" games are hot garbage.

Get on the ball, MS. I expect at least Dead Rising because you aren't making money on it new anymore anyway.

1. since when did your opinion = fact?
2. they will make money on it when it releases in 26 more countries in a few weeks. as they will all retail games.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
11 months ago#39
I didn't like crimson dragon because for some reason everything felt really dull, the dragon handling felt slow, and the camera seemed pretty crap my big ass dragon was just taking up half the screen. I never felt line I was in control on that game.

Strike suit zero I uninstalled in 10 minutes. It was like someone tried to make a game out of long night of solace off halo reach except did a worse job.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
11 months ago#40
Cool, I haven't played Super Time Force yet. I'll give it a spin when I get a chance to pause in playing Diablo III: UEE for a second (which is hard to do right now).
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games with Gold for September

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived