Games with Gold for September

#41Exodus_PrimePosted 8/28/2014 10:44:36 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
I didn't like crimson dragon because for some reason everything felt really dull, the dragon handling felt slow, and the camera seemed pretty crap my big ass dragon was just taking up half the screen. I never felt line I was in control on that game.

Strike suit zero I uninstalled in 10 minutes. It was like someone tried to make a game out of long night of solace off halo reach except did a worse job.

At least you gave a good explanation as to why you disliked Crimson Dragon unlike others. I agree Stroke Suit Zero let me down I was expecting it to be fun. They should make a game out of the controls of that long night os solace scene.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#42jellybeanmasterPosted 8/28/2014 11:05:39 AM
Giving us the same fame two months in a row is unacceptable
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#43glassghost0Posted 8/28/2014 11:09:51 AM
jellybeanmaster posted...

I'll take fame as long as I can get it
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#44slowdog76Posted 8/28/2014 11:24:02 AM
glassghost0 posted...
jellybeanmaster posted...

I'll take fame as long as I can get it

i want to live forever. I want to learn how to fly. High.

so, on that basis, i'm happy
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#45Donuts_R_GoodPosted 8/28/2014 11:30:36 AM
UltraPlanet posted...
BurgerNog posted...
Please, everyone, complain louder about your free games in order for us to really appreciate you self-entitled, spoiled brat attitudes.

So you consider $60 free, i guess every single $60 retail game is free to you too?

This excuse is so horrible, jesus christ.

The games are free... just with a subscription. Get over it.
---
HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY!
#46karvinyereizowtPosted 8/28/2014 11:31:44 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
I didn't like crimson dragon because for some reason everything felt really dull, the dragon handling felt slow, and the camera seemed pretty crap my big ass dragon was just taking up half the screen. I never felt line I was in control on that game.

Strike suit zero I uninstalled in 10 minutes. It was like someone tried to make a game out of long night of solace off halo reach except did a worse job.

At least you gave a good explanation as to why you disliked Crimson Dragon unlike others. I agree Stroke Suit Zero let me down I was expecting it to be fun. They should make a game out of the controls of that long night os solace scene.

---

Holy "S"! I've been saying that ever since Reach came out. I've played my fair share of space shooters and the controls for that ONE LEVEL were some of the best out there.

It was just fun. Plain and simple. Now obviously if it were made into a full game they're going to have to have levels and weapon unlocks n stuff, but as always, it'd be a day one for me.
---
Do you know the "Sulu Dance?"
#47vashkeyPosted 8/28/2014 11:32:15 AM
I don't have STF, cool. On a side note gwg is the whole reason I haven't purchased any of the dl only games that I have moderate interest in. Was interested in Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero, actually. Glad I held out, especially since I ended up not liking them.
#48zephirrainesPosted 8/28/2014 11:35:51 AM
BurgerNog posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Then why are you even responding to him?

Is it because you can careless? lol

He must carelessly care less.

I know this concept is too hard for you kids to grasp but i can careless if people disagree with me as i stated. Being an adult i realize people have different opinions. Something you clearly dont get.

When puberty hits i can educate you so more.
#49karvinyereizowtPosted 8/28/2014 11:37:08 AM
Oh one more thing. If anyone's seen the trailer for the new mode "Arch-wing" available in Warframe, it really looks awesome. Let's just hope the controls are decent, as the actual game itself takes some getting used to.
---
Do you know the "Sulu Dance?"
#50zephirrainesPosted 8/28/2014 11:37:52 AM
glassghost0 posted...
Then why are you even responding to him?

Is it because you can careless? lol

Because you cant read kid. Learn basics of debate then come back before you say somethin else stupid.