Games with Gold for September

#51hellslavePosted 8/28/2014 10:39:58 AM
Donuts_R_Good posted...
The games are free... just with a subscription. Get over it.

A subscription that, unless you PAY for, doesn't include those "free" games. ...and this, "don't complain about getting somethig for free" argument is utter crap. By that logic, if someone gives you a car that turns out to be a lemon, you can't complain because hey, at least it was free! We also shouldn't be alowed to complain about the quality of the air we breathe, because that's free as well, right?
#52slowdog76Posted 8/28/2014 10:55:55 AM
zephirraines posted...
BurgerNog posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Then why are you even responding to him?

Is it because you can careless? lol

He must carelessly care less.

I know this concept is too hard for you kids to grasp but i can careless if people disagree with me as i stated. Being an adult i realize people have different opinions. Something you clearly dont get.

When puberty hits i can educate you so more.

As you are big on "educating", I feel I probably should point out to you that the phrase you were looking for in the first place is "couldn't care less". You said it incorrectly, implying the opposite of the point of the phrase.

I should also point out your use of the word "careless". I let it go first time around as I believed you had just missed out the space, but no, you went and did it again. So, for your information, "careless" and "care less", have two different meanings, and certainly, within the context of the saying that you had already butchered, was as equally misplaced as your attempt to belittle those pointing out your two rather obvious, schoolboy errors.

So, just to be clear, what you should have said was thus: "I couldn't care less." If you had managed this, much hilarity would not have ensued at your expense.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#53daniel79Posted 8/28/2014 10:57:55 AM
Afro_Puff_ posted...
turninator posted...
Games with Fail what a pile of crap

"I know! Getting a great game for free is such a load of crap... MS epic fail again! I hate free games"... That's you, that's what you sound like.

They're not free.
#54BurgerNogPosted 8/28/2014 11:13:28 AM
slowdog76 posted...
zephirraines posted...
BurgerNog posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Then why are you even responding to him?

Is it because you can careless? lol

He must carelessly care less.

I know this concept is too hard for you kids to grasp but i can careless if people disagree with me as i stated. Being an adult i realize people have different opinions. Something you clearly dont get.

When puberty hits i can educate you so more.

As you are big on "educating", I feel I probably should point out to you that the phrase you were looking for in the first place is "couldn't care less". You said it incorrectly, implying the opposite of the point of the phrase.

I should also point out your use of the word "careless". I let it go first time around as I believed you had just missed out the space, but no, you went and did it again. So, for your information, "careless" and "care less", have two different meanings, and certainly, within the context of the saying that you had already butchered, was as equally misplaced as your attempt to belittle those pointing out your two rather obvious, schoolboy errors.

So, just to be clear, what you should have said was thus: "I couldn't care less." If you had managed this, much hilarity would not have ensued at your expense.

I'd like to buy you a beer.
---
In Hoc Signo Vinces
#55InjusticeRebornPosted 8/28/2014 11:42:11 AM
Both offerings (IGC and GwG) hold little to no interest to me.

I did mention in the PS variant of this topic that I'd wonder if Xbox managed to top PlayStation in games to choose from, like the past few months. As much as I dislike Halo, I do hear good things about said game even to this day, at least it has that...

Ah well. Can't win them all. Haven't won on the IGC since November. :/
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#56ZemataPosted 8/28/2014 12:45:19 PM
BigLongDowner posted...
I bet Outlast will be in October.

Duuuuuude that would be so awesome and appropriate :D
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zemata/ = My Lego robots and figurines
https://soundcloud.com/zemata = My music, techno and trance
#57Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/28/2014 12:46:56 PM
I'm glad that flying dragon game is carrying over, I was going to renew my live membership next month for Destiny(Getting it on X1 to play with a friend) and wanted to play it.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#58duericPosted 8/28/2014 12:50:27 PM
Dude. Is anyone else getting kinda disappointed with GwG?

I mean, It seems like any game they release that I like, I already finished years ago.

I got lucky once with Dark Souls for 360. Otherwise, useless for me.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#59aheroafakePosted 8/28/2014 12:51:40 PM
Zemata posted...
BigLongDowner posted...
I bet Outlast will be in October.

Duuuuuude that would be so awesome and appropriate :D

That would not be awesome, only because I bought it like a month or two ago. I do hope that its expansion pack will be on sale though. And how would it be appropriate?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#60aheroafakePosted 8/28/2014 12:52:35 PM
dueric posted...
Dude. Is anyone else getting kinda disappointed with GwG?

I mean, It seems like any game they release that I like, I already finished years ago.

I got lucky once with Dark Souls for 360. Otherwise, useless for me.

Of course you're not the only one. Don't make it evident on this site otherwise you're gonna be trolled to hell by almost everyone on this board.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |