Games with Gold for September

#61duericPosted 8/28/2014 1:56:20 PM
aheroafake posted...
dueric posted...
Dude. Is anyone else getting kinda disappointed with GwG?

I mean, It seems like any game they release that I like, I already finished years ago.

I got lucky once with Dark Souls for 360. Otherwise, useless for me.

Of course you're not the only one. Don't make it evident on this site otherwise you're gonna be trolled to hell by almost everyone on this board.

Eh. They'd be wasting their breath.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#62TBONE_OGPosted 8/28/2014 1:59:02 PM
I'm never disappointed with free games. They are free. If I own them already, oh well. Sometimes they'll put a game up for free that I bought... and never played. That's on me.

A few free games every month is not the reason why I pay for XBL gold.
---
Always O.G.
#63aheroafakePosted 8/28/2014 1:59:33 PM
dueric posted...
aheroafake posted...
dueric posted...

I mean, It seems like any game they release that I like, I already finished years ago.

Of course you're not the only one. Don't make it evident on this site otherwise you're gonna be trolled to hell by almost everyone on this board.

Still wouldn't stop them though, unfortunately.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#64duericPosted 8/28/2014 2:00:54 PM
aheroafake posted...
dueric posted...
aheroafake posted...
dueric posted...

Ain't that the truth. Whaddya gunna do? We know what we're getting into when we come here.

You can't kick a snake and get pissed when it tries to bite you.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#65aheroafakePosted 8/28/2014 2:04:20 PM
dueric posted...
aheroafake posted...
dueric posted...
aheroafake posted...
dueric posted...

Ain't that the truth. Whaddya gunna do? We know what we're getting into when we come here.

You can't kick a snake and get pissed when it tries to bite you.

True that.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#66HeliosAscensionPosted 8/28/2014 2:04:47 PM
Really wish I hadn't blown the cash in Super Time Force. I really hated it and wish I'd found that out for free. Should've done my homework but I impulse bought it because it looked like fun.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#67Reece504Posted 8/28/2014 2:17:20 PM
Well warframe it is then

Already have super time force (great game) crimson dragon (which sucks ) and strike suit zero got a little boring but I didn't play a lot of it.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#68killtacular30Posted 8/28/2014 2:23:37 PM
Halo: Reach normally US $24.99 heck you could buy used for 10.00 or less... It seems like a lot of games on Xbox Live you can buy at a store or online somewhere a lot cheaper... Last month was a bust for me on anything worth downloading, seems like most of the time that's how it is with Live always hit and miss when they only offer two games...
#69crucialPosted 8/28/2014 2:31:39 PM
I thought STF was really fun but took a little bit to get use to,some of those cheevo's are really fun to get,almost had a few meltdowns trying to get 1000/1000,reminded me of a 80's NES game on acid,pretty wild having so many characters on screen at once with everyone shooting,chaotic fun.
---
If you only own one console this gen get some butt med's because its going to get real sore this gen.
#70TurbokkPosted 8/30/2014 1:30:19 PM
Terrible.