Which Xbox One game's graphics impressed you the most?

#1CoLDReaMMasterPosted 8/28/2014 8:16:01 AM
In your opinion were there any games that stuck out a lot? I know some of the cutscenes in Ground Zeroes amazed me and just some of the maps in Battlefield 4 in general were really well done and graphically stunning. But I've only played a few games so I was wondering what in your opinion was the most graphically impressive to you.
#2Gunvalkyrie2Posted 8/28/2014 8:18:16 AM(edited)
Tomb raider remastered nothing else touches it.
---
We're playin' those mind games together
Pushin' the barriers, plantin' seeds
#3Evil SquallPosted 8/28/2014 8:19:06 AM
For me its gotta be Diablo 3. Not so much the graphics themselves, just the amount of crazy **** happening on the screen at a given time. Upwards of 50+ enemies on screen with me and my buddy wailing away with no slowdown at 60fps? Jesus.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 61
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#4TullyBlanchardPosted 8/28/2014 8:20:57 AM
Knack
---
PSN and Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
#5a687947Posted 8/28/2014 8:23:16 AM
Ryse
#6MrImpatient35Posted 8/28/2014 8:25:10 AM
a687947 posted...
Ryse

Ryse hands down. I couldn't believe a launch game looked that good.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#7Pcmonster87Posted 8/28/2014 8:38:07 AM(edited)
Ryse, then Tomb Raider. Ryse was a masterpiece visually, and it's no surprise because Crytek is known for those types of things. If this game had been developed with the latest XDK it would of been 1080p.
---
Verizon Wireless Employee, Android developer/tech support
If it's a smartphone... I use it, but not if it's an iPhone.
#8Gunvalkyrie2Posted 8/28/2014 8:38:44 AM
Pcmonster87 posted...
Ryse, then Tomb Raider. Ryse was a masterpiece visually, and it's no surprise because Crytek is known for those types of things. If this game had been developed with the latest XDK it would of been 1080p.

And it's no surprise because the games painfully linear and you can't interact with anything in the environments except vases
---
We're playin' those mind games together
Pushin' the barriers, plantin' seeds
#9Pcmonster87Posted 8/28/2014 8:41:56 AM(edited)
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Pcmonster87 posted...

And it's no surprise because the games painfully linear and you can't interact with anything in the environments except vases

Yet it won the best looking game award. Imagine that. It's crazy to think reading countless accounts from many devs how MS rushed the One launch and these games. What if they hadn't rushed it? Lets say the XDK was where it's at today and they had made these launch games. Ryse probably would of been much better graphically, and maybe even had more going on within the game, and actually being able to interact with more. I think it would of been more possible with current XDK.
---
Verizon Wireless Employee, Android developer/tech support
If it's a smartphone... I use it, but not if it's an iPhone.
#10lightfighterPosted 8/28/2014 8:41:42 AM
Ryse