Which Xbox One game's graphics impressed you the most?

#11kennyynnooPosted 8/28/2014 9:42:32 AM
Nba 2k, Forza 5
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#12Pcmonster87Posted 8/28/2014 9:43:29 AM
Ryse was rushed to release with the One. If they had more time and the new XDK this game could of been much better.
---
Verizon Wireless Employee, Android developer/tech support
If it's a smartphone... I use it, but not if it's an iPhone.
#13SlimeSwayzePosted 8/28/2014 9:46:47 AM
Ryse. In spite of the linear design and the lack of interaction with the environment, it was still an incredibly good looking game. Can't say I thought it was much fun to play, but it was worth getting to the forest area just to see the visuals, especially the nighttime environment. It makes me excited to see what kind of atmosphere a developer will be able to weave in a game that's actually immersive and fun to play.
---
Don't post something you'd be ashamed to show your parents or your children.
#14Pcmonster87Posted 8/28/2014 9:49:11 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
Ryse. In spite of the linear design and the lack of interaction with the environment, it was still an incredibly good looking game. Can't say I thought it was much fun to play, but it was worth getting to the forest area just to see the visuals, especially the nighttime environment. It makes me excited to see what kind of atmosphere a developer will be able to weave in a game that's actually immersive and fun to play.

I know we heard Crytek saying Ryse was dead initially. However now we're seeing rumors they actually may do a sequel. The next one will be miles better then the first. They won't be rushed, and it will have all the new dev tools to utilize. Ryse 2 if it happens will be a marvel.
---
Verizon Wireless Employee, Android developer/tech support
If it's a smartphone... I use it, but not if it's an iPhone.
#15Doofe_2014Posted 8/28/2014 9:52:00 AM
Ryse. Has a very good look to it.

Also, hate to say this, but D3. Its not very technically demanding, and some of the art design is more Warcraft than traditional D1/D2, but the lighting is god **** perfect if you have your TV calibrated perfectly, everything is so atmospheric
---
Future U.S. Marine Corps F/A-18 pilot + infantry officer
#16aheroafakePosted 8/28/2014 4:09:32 PM
Doofe_2014 posted...
Ryse. Has a very good look to it.

Also, hate to say this, but D3. Its not very technically demanding, and some of the art design is more Warcraft than traditional D1/D2, but the lighting is god **** perfect if you have your TV calibrated perfectly, everything is so atmospheric

I thought you meant Dead Rising 3 for a second. I was about to lay into you lol.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#17duericPosted 8/28/2014 4:10:45 PM
Ryse. Thus solidifying the adage that graphics are as important as t*** on a bull.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#18aheroafakePosted 8/28/2014 4:13:02 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...

The linearity and lack of interaction with the environment is the main reason that game looks so good. And it's worth pointing out that Crytek is mainly known for developing games with amazing graphics.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#19Draconian-WhitePosted 8/28/2014 4:15:13 PM
Ryse: Son of Rome.

The game is drop dead gorgeous, graphically speaking.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#20TrickyPonyPosted 8/28/2014 4:18:05 PM
Have to vote Ryse as well, but I'm playing AC Black FLag right now and the environments are pretty good too