Between these games, which is better?

#1gumboy774Posted 8/28/2014 10:25:55 AM
Just got my Xbone.

Looking to get either Diablo III: UEE, Titanfall, or Dead Rising 3 I have a $50 off coupon for gamestop and I can only get one of them. Madden alone just won't do it for me.

PS Not trying to troll but is Titanfall like Halo or CoD with mechs? I like shooters but being disabled and all, I've never been really good at them. plus all the jerks online and I'm getting destiny and MCC so....

Honest opinions please.
---
awaiting greatness
PSN: Charles27x, XBL: PreacherBoy84, NNID: PreacherBoy1984
#2vashkeyPosted 8/28/2014 10:40:54 AM
Titanfall is closer to Call of Duty. It's pretty fun but it's pretty fast paced. If you're not into that stay away from it. I honestly don't know what the community is like, I haven't really used game chat but to my experience people exaggerate. Even back in the bays before party chat the xbox live community wasn't that bad and muting has always been an option.

In terms of value you might want to go with Diablo just because you can go on Amazon and buy Dead Rising and Titanfall pretty cheap used. Personally though, I just don't like games like Diablo. The combat is pretty dull and Im not into loot fests. A game is more fun to me based on what I'm actually doing, not what items I'm collecting.

I rented Dead Rising 3, It seemed pretty good, but I liked Dead Rising 2. I haven't actually bought it or got very far but I'll likely buy it soon
#3glassghost0Posted 8/28/2014 10:43:22 AM(edited)
Honestly, I would get DR3

I have no idea how Diablo plays or what you do, bu there's no way it's worth it

Titanfall is pretty much a fresh CoD

Dead Rising 3 is going to be the most unique and last the longest and is the only one that's going to give you the "next gen" experience
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#4RybalPosted 8/28/2014 10:48:50 AM
glassghost0 posted...

Seriously? Diablo 3's PC users have tons of people that have put in more than 1000 hours. Your average player is going to play at least 50.

6 different classes, thousands of items (both looted and crafted), 70 base levels each plus additional leveling once you've hit that cap. There is a TON to do and it is a lot of fun, to boot. Anyone who likes action RPGs in any way would love that game.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#5glassghost0Posted 8/28/2014 10:51:33 AM
Rybal posted...
glassghost0 posted...

Seriously? Diablo 3's PC users have tons of people that have put in more than 1000 hours. Your average player is going to play at least 50.

6 different classes, thousands of items (both looted and crafted), 70 base levels each plus additional leveling once you've hit that cap. There is a TON to do and it is a lot of fun, to boot. Anyone who likes action RPGs in any way would love that game.

So you hit "x" over and over and find loot after loot

Yeah, that's not worth it.

In case you can't tell, this is my opinion, so no need to get your panties in a bunch....
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#6HaloDad020508Posted 8/28/2014 10:52:56 AM
Want the most bang for your buck? Diablo 3 hands down
---
Playing Witcher 2, Battlefield 4, and Strider
Anticipating Diablo 3 UEE, Destiny, AC Unity, Halo MC Collection
#7karvinyereizowtPosted 8/28/2014 11:06:44 AM
Diablo III definitely if you enjoy action RPGs. Oh, and btw, it's quite more involving than just the "X" button. ;)
---
Do you know the "Sulu Dance?"
#8Draconian-WhitePosted 8/28/2014 11:10:07 AM
HaloDad020508 posted...
Want the most bang for your buck? Diablo 3 hands down

Much agreed. Not to mention, Blizzard said the console version is getting future patches and support.

You can easily spend over 5,000 hours with the game, and then keep coming back for more. The replay value is in the upper echelon of games, if not the very top.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#9swatkiller546Posted 8/28/2014 11:10:52 AM
It's either D3 or DR3, both are great games. D3 will last you a lot longer though if you like grinding and farming for gear when you hit 70. I really enjoyed DR3, even though it had a different feel to it then the previous games it still worked very well. It's a open world game so expect, collectibles,blue print for better weapons, bosses, you can level up, and even though you're timed it's a lot more forgiving than the previous ones; you'll have enough time to goof around and do some side missions, unless it's on nightmare, but on normal you can.

Hack and slash RPG or Open World filled with a ton of Zombies. Your choice man, you won't be disappointed with either one.
---
"Get down on your knees and cry!"
#10regs8376Posted 8/28/2014 11:11:08 AM
You shouldnt really voice your opinion on a game if you havent even bothered to play it.