Between these games, which is better?

#11Dark_SpiretPosted 8/28/2014 12:57:39 PM
D3 is probably the better overall package. Titanfall is fun, but theres not a lot to it and you will see the end of the level cap and expereince all of its maps quick. very poor singleplayer so its also only mp. likewise with DR3. its mindless fun, but tends to be very repetitive and easy. D3 also would fall into the not a lot to it and repetitive categories, but i feel D3 has a much stronger driving force. your always progressing and always improving your character. its just got a huge amount of content and its coop compliments it much better. It story and overall presentation has a much stronger focus as well if youre also in it for its singleplayer portion.
---
Currently playing: Risen 3 - FTL - The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
#12glassghost0Posted 8/28/2014 1:09:01 PM
regs8376 posted...
You shouldnt really voice your opinion on a game if you havent even bothered to play it.

I don't need to play it.

A person can form an opinion without experiencing something....

"You can't judge a book by its cover" is usually false

I don't find loot games fun, so why would Diablo be any different?

There's no point to "loot"

Borderlands series, which can be fun, is IMHO, one of the most overrated game series of all time

After posting, I watched gameplay of D3, and it can't be an arcade game, why?
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#13shoji_joPosted 8/28/2014 1:13:59 PM
I would say Dead Rising 3 or Titanfall.

Diablo is meant to be a game that involves a lot of effort and grinding, whereas the other 2 are pick up and play.
Warframe is out next week so you can have that for free if you fancy grinding.

So do you want an online only multiplayer FPS or do you want to kill zombies?
#14RybalPosted 8/28/2014 1:46:19 PM
shoji_jo posted...

Diablo is meant to be a game that involves a lot of effort and grinding, whereas the other 2 are pick up and play.

For the record, you can easily pick up and play Diablo without grinding. You can play on any of the default levels without ever having to grind. You only have to grind if you want to get the very best stuff for the highest difficulty levels.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#15ComradeRyanPosted 8/28/2014 2:24:53 PM
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition hands down. It supports 2-4 player co-op.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#16RS_YELARAKAPosted 8/28/2014 2:28:18 PM
TF is more like COD but doesnt handle as smooth. The turning and shooting feels stiff.

If I were you Id go BF4 which is about $30 now, and spend the other $30 on another cheaper game like Rayman, NFS, etc. Or get MS points and grab a nice game or 2 off the digital dashboard. POWESTAR GOLF is free then pay to get the full game, I have it and its un. Or get the Pinball free and buy some tables.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#17TreGoodaPosted 8/28/2014 2:59:02 PM
I own all the games, Diablo on PC though and by far spent the most time with Diablo.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."