pick which option would peak your interest the most:

#11MrImpatient35Posted 8/28/2014 12:50:49 PM
Shenmue 3, Ubisoft Access, and another Burnout game...I'd go with either one of those.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#12GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/28/2014 12:59:51 PM
JGA1980 posted...
For all intensive porpoises, I could care less about those choices as non of those peak my interest, but if I had to choose a pacific option, I'd defiantly go with the last gen wheel compatibility, or a new Burnout game... probably the ladder.

This post made me so angry I knocked out my neighbours parrot.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#13aheroafakePosted 8/28/2014 1:10:42 PM
*pique
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#14aheroafakePosted 8/28/2014 1:11:07 PM
JGA1980 posted...
For all intensive porpoises, I could care less about those choices as non of those peak my interest, but if I had to choose a pacific option, I'd defiantly go with the last gen wheel compatibility, or a new Burnout game... probably the ladder.

lul wot
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#15Darth_StinkiusPosted 8/28/2014 1:16:57 PM
Based on drunken fun I pick Katamari Kinect
---
XBOX 360/One - Darth Stinkius
PS3 - darth_stinkius
#16ave1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 1:19:21 PM
Okay, i admit you all are smarter than me. You are at the pique of mental fitness ;)
---
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?
#17nableetPosted 8/28/2014 3:03:56 PM(edited)
JGA1980 posted...

This post started out promising, but was nothing more than a damp squid...
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#18SrgtStalkerPosted 8/28/2014 3:19:06 PM
I wasn't even gonna bother posting because all the choices were bad, but then I finally got to the last one and oh my, even it was just an hd remake I would love to have another Oddworld Stranger's Wrath game.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#19LEGEND_725Posted 8/28/2014 3:37:57 PM
nableet posted...
JGA1980 posted...

This post started out promising, but was nothing more than a damp squid...

Lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#20HowatizerPosted 8/28/2014 3:50:10 PM
I would rather Microsoft announce a partnership with Facebook in regards to the Oculus Rift as opposed to them making there own, so I choose that option as it was the closest to what I would want.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal