The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I have a question..

#1Syn_VengeancePosted 8/28/2014 12:37:15 PM
So I have now just beaten Assassins Creed 4 for the 4th time and Watch_Dogs for the 3rd time..I can trade them in and get about $46 in store credit, plus I have a $5 off coupon for any purchase in game stop.

Plus the credit I have just sitting in my account, I can get Metro Redux and Diablo 3: UEE and only pay around $15 out of pocket for both. I have never played either game (though I did play Diablo 2).

Do you guys think this is worth it? I'm going up to the mall in a few hours and may do this.

Also if I do and anybody wants to play D3, add me Syn Vengeance 0.

Thanks in advance.
---
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted..
#2AWarAmp84Posted 8/28/2014 12:38:11 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
So I have now just beaten Assassins Creed 4 for the 4th time and Watch_Dogs for the 3rd time..I can trade them in and get about $46 in store credit, plus I have a $5 off coupon for any purchase in game stop.

Plus the credit I have just sitting in my account, I can get Metro Redux and Diablo 3: UEE and only pay around $15 out of pocket for both. I have never played either game (though I did play Diablo 2).

Do you guys think this is worth it? I'm going up to the mall in a few hours and may do this.

Also if I do and anybody wants to play D3, add me Syn Vengeance 0.

Thanks in advance.

Yes.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#3Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/28/2014 12:39:54 PM
Damn, wish I could play a game that many times. I'm lucky to even finish the game
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#4Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 12:43:28 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Damn, wish I could play a game that many times. I'm lucky to even finish the game

I'm currently a stay at home Dad due to work related injuries, so I have a lot of extra time on my hands. When my kid naps in the afternoon I game and when my wife and kid go to bed I game for a few hours.
---
#5Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/28/2014 12:45:47 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I'm currently a stay at home Dad due to work related injuries, so I have a lot of extra time on my hands. When my kid naps in the afternoon I game and when my wife and kid go to bed I game for a few hours.

I see, my issue really isn't the time but wanting to do it. Normally if I finish a game I'll never touch it again. It would save so much money if I replayed games, heh
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#6Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 12:47:39 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I see, my issue really isn't the time but wanting to do it. Normally if I finish a game I'll never touch it again. It would save so much money if I replayed games, heh

I try to get the most out of them and then dump them for something else, $46 ain't bad for both games I now never plan to play again.
---
#7kennyynnooPosted 8/28/2014 12:48:50 PM
If you're in dashboard preview be careful with Metro, a launch patch messes it up, not sure if they fixed it. If you're not in beta you're fine. Do what you want with the games though. Metro seems good so far, I'm still early in 2033.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#8Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 12:50:38 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
If you're in dashboard preview be careful with Metro, a launch patch messes it up, not sure if they fixed it. If you're not in beta you're fine. Do what you want with the games though. Metro seems good so far, I'm still early in 2033.

Yea, I read on the Metro board to just play offline, I'm in the dashboard preview so I'll disconnect my internet to play Metro for now.

Thanks for the heads up.
---
#9kennyynnooPosted 8/28/2014 12:54:34 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Yea, I read on the Metro board to just play offline, I'm in the dashboard preview so I'll disconnect my internet to play Metro for now.

Thanks for the heads up.

I initially thought it was all discs, but then I read Its just dash preview. But to warn you next time I logged in it immediately downloaded the patch. I think, not sure, that you can turn the auto updating off in settings. Either way I never got into the dash preview, I think I will stay out just in case after this and others having other issues.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#10Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 1:02:24 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Thanks for the heads up.

I initially thought it was all discs, but then I read Its just dash preview. But to warn you next time I logged in it immediately downloaded the patch. I think, not sure, that you can turn the auto updating off in settings. Either way I never got into the dash preview, I think I will stay out just in case after this and others having other issues.

Guess there's only one way to find out at this point then.
---