I have a question..

#11Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/28/2014 2:05:17 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Damn, wish I could play a game that many times. I'm lucky to even finish the game

I'm currently a stay at home Dad due to work related injuries, so I have a lot of extra time on my hands. When my kid naps in the afternoon I game and when my wife and kid go to bed I game for a few hours.

I see, my issue really isn't the time but wanting to do it. Normally if I finish a game I'll never touch it again. It would save so much money if I replayed games, heh

I try to get the most out of them and then dump them for something else, $46 ain't bad for both games I now never plan to play again.

Not at all, I try to at least get 9 or so hours out of a $60 game, that is around the cost of a few movie tickets. Sometimes I get lucky and get around $1 an hour out of a game
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#12Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 2:15:46 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Damn, wish I could play a game that many times. I'm lucky to even finish the game

I'm currently a stay at home Dad due to work related injuries, so I have a lot of extra time on my hands. When my kid naps in the afternoon I game and when my wife and kid go to bed I game for a few hours.

I see, my issue really isn't the time but wanting to do it. Normally if I finish a game I'll never touch it again. It would save so much money if I replayed games, heh

I try to get the most out of them and then dump them for something else, $46 ain't bad for both games I now never plan to play again.

Not at all, I try to at least get 9 or so hours out of a $60 game, that is around the cost of a few movie tickets. Sometimes I get lucky and get around $1 an hour out of a game

Yeah I put about 60 hours each in to AC4 and Watchdogs cause I did all the side missions and bonus stuff (DLC campaign too for AC4), so I got my money out of it then. The extra playthroughs were just a bonus while waiting for something else to come out.

Granted I have been playing other stuff too, PvZ I play a lot and I'm on my second Wolfenstein playthrough. Still haven't even played any of the games with gold yet lol, I figure I'll get to them when I'm completely out of things to play. By then I should have like 20 GWG games lol..
---
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted..
#13kennyynnooPosted 8/28/2014 2:32:41 PM

Yeah I put about 60 hours each in to AC4 and Watchdogs cause I did all the side missions and bonus stuff (DLC campaign too for AC4), so I got my money out of it then. The extra playthroughs were just a bonus while waiting for something else to come out.

Granted I have been playing other stuff too, PvZ I play a lot and I'm on my second Wolfenstein playthrough. Still haven't even played any of the games with gold yet lol, I figure I'll get to them when I'm completely out of things to play. By then I should have like 20 GWG games lol..

Your kids must be 3 and younger. My 4 y olds done with naps, I play every other night, maybe 3 hours. I'm starving for time but I wouldn't trade taking away kid time for games.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#14Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 2:37:48 PM
kennyynnoo posted...

Your kids must be 3 and younger. My 4 y olds done with naps, I play every other night, maybe 3 hours. I'm starving for time but I wouldn't trade taking away kid time for games.

Yea he's 1 and 1/2, My wife goes to sleep at about 930 too, she's about 4 months pregnant with our second. I'm like you in that aspect, my kid/family time is priority one and I only play when they sleep.

Wish my friends in real life would comprehend this lol.
---
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted..