Did Titanfall really flop/do bad?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did Titanfall really flop/do bad?
1 year ago#1
Serious question, I didn't see any sales figures. If it still pushed a million units, that's not a flop, despite what trolls think...
1 year ago#2
Heck no!

I'm playing it as we speak!
"It's not about visuals or gameplay. It's about exclusives." - Special-Edd
1 year ago#3
It didnt flop
1 year ago#4
No. It did what it intended to do and sold consoles. It just wasn't the holy grail to beat the ps4 that some claimed it would be.
1 year ago#5
nope, I still find games without any problems.
GT: DonShetland
1 year ago#6
no but it definately didnt live up to the hype microsoft was giving it
1 year ago#7
It didn't flop by any means, it was just overhyped and wasn't a system seller like everyone thought it would be. I think it sold something like 2 million on the XB1. It's a good game.
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
1 year ago#8
It didn't do nearly as good as the fankids hoped. Hopefully TF2 will have a lot more substance. It felt to be like TF was shell of a much bigger game. Gameplay was amazing.
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
1 year ago#9
It sold well but I don't think it captured the community like the devs wanted it too. So it did and didn't do well.
All that we see or seem is a dream within a dream-Edgar Allan Poe
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone elses life.-Steve Jobs
1 year ago#10
It sold over 3 million copy's,2 million on X1 which is 40% of all X1 owners have the game,it sold around 500k on both PC and 360,for a online only game with no SP is pretty good and it will continue to sell throughout the holidays,in the end it will sell around 5-6 million which aint bad at all for a new IP with no SP,I would say it did well,not great but not bad ether.
If you only own one console this gen get some butt med's because its going to get real sore this gen.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did Titanfall really flop/do bad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived