Exclusive VS Exclusive poll! Microsoft's Xbox One VS the Wii U!

#1MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/28/2014 4:42:15 PM
Which exclusive will give players the bigger bang for their buck? - Results (119 votes)
Xbox One's Rise Of The Tomb Raider
31.09% (37 votes)
Wii U's Xenoblade Chronicles X
68.91% (82 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Please be nice in this thread. Take the trolling somewhere else, at least this once!
---
"It's not about visuals or gameplay. It's about exclusives." - Special-Edd
#2MasterSword546Posted 8/28/2014 4:44:36 PM(edited)
Lol, unfair poll. Barely any Xbone people are into JRPGs. Need a shooter to keep their attention.

Anyway, X will obviously be the better game and Tomb Raider isn't exclusive.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8pc2f7m0W1rzv84ho2_500.gif
#3HowatizerPosted 8/28/2014 4:45:21 PM
X looks way too good. Can't wait. Never really been a fan of Tomb Raider games myself.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#4Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/28/2014 4:45:50 PM
Honestly haven't played either series. But I havent even heard what Xenoblades is. So I had to vote Tomb Raider.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#5ITIorpheusPosted 8/28/2014 5:09:29 PM(edited)
Yeah JRPGs are more of a Sony and Nintendo thing, not that they wouldn't be popular on 360/1, but they would have to pick and choose which titles would sell best. Plus Tomb Raider isn't an exclusive and may even be on the Wii U.
---
PSN: itiorpheus
XBL: Brandonvenom
#6SignalMyMiseryyPosted 8/28/2014 5:34:52 PM
ITIorpheus posted...
Yeah JRPGs are more of a Sony and Nintendo thing, not that they wouldn't be popular on 360/1, but they would have to pick and choose which titles would sell best. Plus Tomb Raider isn't an exclusive and may even be on the Wii U.

Hahahaha!! dude, tomb raider will never be on the wiiu.
Tomb raider might come to ps4 or pc, but it's still exclusive atm as far as we know and it could still b that way if square wants.
#7Wii_TruthPosted 8/28/2014 5:37:26 PM
the one that is a true exclusive...*yawn*
---
You want Wii Truth?! You can't handle Wii Truth!!!
#8mcnichojPosted 8/28/2014 5:40:38 PM
In this one instance, giving it to Wii U.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#9SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 8/28/2014 5:42:00 PM
MasterSword546 posted...
Lol, unfair poll. Barely any Xbone people are into JRPGs. Need a shooter to keep their attention.

Anyway, X will obviously be the better game and Tomb Raider isn't exclusive.

Xenosaga is a fairly niche, but solid game franchise.

I don't see how anyone who played Tomb Raider didn't enjoy every minute of it. It's one of the best, if not The Best, reboots in a long while. Great gameplay, a REAL story that is an emotional and thrilling ride IMO. It just seems like people want to chalk it up as a mediocre game just because of the exclusivity of the sequel.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"
#10mygoodluckcharmPosted 8/28/2014 6:14:16 PM
Xenoblade beats TR by mile.
Xenoblade is pinnacle of JRPG genre. Today TR is just Uncharted wannabe.