Which do you prefer? Digital or physical

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which do you prefer? Digital or physical
1 year ago#31
Physical! There's just something about possessing the disc and it's case.

For the few digital games I have, if I like them enough, I usually end up buying a physical copy with dlc if it has any.
---
There is no good and evil; there is only power, and those too weak to seek it.
3DS FC: 1005 9367 0843 - Ditto, Minccino, Teddiursa | gt: psyrojubit
1 year ago#32
Physical: I like looking to my shelf and seeing the boxes of worlds I enjoyed and conquered.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
1 year ago#33
Digital unless your a caveman. I can't wait until MS and EA have their way and totally eliminate physical media and then Gamestop goes out of business. All you cheap, save $5 gamers that are hurting the industry will cry and I'll feast on your tears.
---
XBOX: Shiftee Cent
1 year ago#34
Physical master race, reporting in.
1 year ago#35
MithrilMonarch posted...
Physical master race, reporting in.

Keeping in mind how well the term "Master Race" has worked out for all those who used it in the past.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
1 year ago#36
Can't wait until digital takes over. Used game sales are completely distorting the games market and give a raw deal to both developers and players. The only beneficiaries are Gamestop and their ilk.
---
ED
AC
1 year ago#37
Physical unless it is a great sale or you cant get a physical copy ie indies or arcade
---
Bazinga, Hukana Matata, If you smell what the Rock is cooking, are all that you need
1 year ago#38
While I prefer digital, I have no problems with those who prefer otherwise. I say let the free market work itself out.
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
1 year ago#39
If MS and Sony really wanted all digital they could make them 49.99 digital and physical 59.99 bam all digital. Why dont they do this they make more with no shipping , packaging and sharing with retailers. So stop the BS that gamestop are the only money grubbers ALL businesses are that way
---
Bazinga, Hukana Matata, If you smell what the Rock is cooking, are all that you need
1 year ago#40
Digital. Who wants to go to Gamestop? That place stinks although maybe not as stenchy as the Apple store
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which do you prefer? Digital or physical

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived