Which do you prefer? Digital or physical

#61BTM4444Posted 8/30/2014 10:06:50 PM
I've always been against digital but decided to go all digital this gen after a lot of thought.

No need to worry about disks and I love being able to take my games to my friends with my external hdd
---
No one cares what your PC specs are.
#62Shura_SurplicePosted 8/30/2014 10:17:29 PM
Digital since I can get the games for $30
---
I had the X1 for a while, now I own a PS4 and I am loving it :)
#63BTM4444Posted 8/30/2014 10:25:58 PM
Shura_Surplice posted...

How?
---
No one cares what your PC specs are.
#64SampsonMPosted 8/30/2014 10:32:49 PM
BTM4444 posted...
Shura_Surplice posted...

How?

He game shares with a buddy. They split the difference, obviously.

I'm all digital this gen. Just saying, "Xbox go to Titanfall! Xbox go to PvZ Garden Warfare" is awesome. Plus extra space in my house.

Yeah, it's a bit more expensive, but I can afford it. Eventually, I think digital will get cheaper over time. As someone already mentioned in this topic, going all digital on the 360 is now cheaper than physical. I imagine this will eventually happen with the Xbox One over time.

However, day one digital will never be cheaper. Day 1 PC digital isn't cheaper. What makes it cheaper is the sales.
---
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.
#65Papi010Posted 9/1/2014 12:43:21 PM
FaustXII posted...
Papi010 posted...
Digital. Who wants to go to Gamestop? That place stinks although maybe not as stenchy as the Apple store

You mean literally?

Yeah. Smells like BO.
#66SampsonMPosted 9/1/2014 1:03:33 PM
coolguy02 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
coolguy02 posted...
Physical because systems only have finite storage.

That's why you can buy an external, I've gone completely digital and this is what I have.

With the money spent on an external hard drive, you could have had 1-2 physical copies...one lap dance, or a lot of "dollar dances."

You can get a 1TB external for around $60. That's not much.

Even if you buy retail physical whenever possible, I would bet that you'll still need an external HDD by the end of this generation. Games with Gold, digital-only titles, etc. are going to eat that 500GB alive.

An external HDD for my Xbox One is at the top of my list for Black Friday shopping.
---
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.
#67duericPosted 9/1/2014 1:12:26 PM
Every time someone buys a full priced digital console game, all gamers on the planet get a faint feeling of being kicked in the junk.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#68Massillon_GPosted 9/1/2014 1:14:52 PM
Shura_Surplice posted...

---
GT: MGG 9000
NNID: Massillon
#69CammyApplePosted 9/1/2014 6:57:16 PM
dueric posted...
Every time someone buys a full priced digital console game, all gamers on the planet get a faint feeling of being kicked in the junk.

I'm to blame for many of those feelings. Sorry fellas. They have all been games that I had no intention of selling at least.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#70SampsonMPosted 9/1/2014 8:33:15 PM
CammyApple posted...
dueric posted...

I'm to blame for many of those feelings. Sorry fellas. They have all been games that I had no intention of selling at least.

If you don't plan to resell it, there is no difference between buying a full price disc or digital.
---