what this console needs

#1VikingHipsterPosted 8/28/2014 6:35:06 PM
A port of some Xbox 360 platinum hits (Fallout 3, BioShock, Orange Box, etc.) and some RTS games... Because Titanfall, although fun, is one of the dumbest games in terms of content and idk of any releases for RTS games for the one... Maybe a port of RUSE or even Halo Wars
---
XBL Gamertag: Viking Hipster
"I can smell you" - Morgan Freeman
#2CammyApplePosted 8/28/2014 6:39:11 PM
If they are going to do RTS the devs need to enable M/KB support. That one is up to the devs.

The console doesn't really _need_ anything that it doesn't have. It would be nice if it had more games but we're still in the first year. I guess that doesn't impact me so much as I don't play as often as others.

I was hoping Halo Wars (and every other Halo) was in the MCC, but alas it is not.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#3Lilithian_VPosted 8/28/2014 6:40:55 PM
It needs more games period.
All the systems do.
---
PSN: Lilithian-V-
I think anyone who didn't experience gaming on the C64 back in the 80's shouldn't be allowed to professionally review games today. My opinion
#4ComradeRyanPosted 8/28/2014 6:59:39 PM
A new World War II Battlefield or Call of Duty game would be nice. Resident Evil 4 needs to be remastered as well.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#5VikingHipster(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 7:03:15 PM
ComradeRyan posted...
A new World War II Battlefield or Call of Duty game would be nice. Resident Evil 4 needs to be remastered as well.

A WWII CoD or BF is unlikely and I would bet on RE5 being remastered over RE4 (cuz it's too old) and RE6 (cuz it's terrible lol)
---
XBL Gamertag: Viking Hipster
"I can smell you" - Morgan Freeman
#6vashkeyPosted 8/28/2014 7:16:13 PM
The last thing xbone needs is even more ports of last gen games. I don't mind remasters/hd collections but the sheer amount of these we're getting versus some actual need high profile releases is just ridiculous.

I bought xbone for new games, not old ones