MCC question

#1SignalMyMiseryyPosted 8/28/2014 8:59:41 PM
Can I buy it without halo 4? I don't want it nor do I want it on my profile.
#2Doofe_2014Posted 8/28/2014 9:02:26 PM
first world problems
---
Future U.S. Marine Corps F/A-18 pilot + infantry officer
#3SignalMyMiseryy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 9:05:09 PM
Doofe_2014 posted...
first world problems

I'll kill myself dude. Jk, but seriously, I hate halo 4. I'll even buy each individual game digitally for more money if it means I can avoid halo 4. I DON'T WANT THAT GAME ON MY PROFILE.
#4teh1337gosuPosted 8/28/2014 9:08:35 PM
Well you better hope to God 343 learned from their mistakes, or you'll be raging about how you don't want Halo 5 on your profile.

Just deal with it, it's not Bad Rats,
---
How do you make that alcoholic chicken anyway?
#5vashkeyPosted 8/28/2014 9:13:34 PM
Unfortunately, not only do you have to buy MCC with Halo 4, you will most likely have to play at least some Halo 4 because 343 isn't segregating the games in matchmaking. All playlists will include maps from each game(along with their respective gameplay, engines gametypes, ect).

I'm with you. I don't hate Halo 4 but I don't want to playi it's multiplayer anymore. Hopefully once the game comes out there will be backlash and they'll make playlists specific from each game, because even ignoring how much I don't want to play Halo 4 I just don't think it's a good idea that you could possibly have to adjust constantly to four different gameplay styles, physics and controls(among many other things) on the fly.
#6x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 8/28/2014 9:13:36 PM
Why do you even care if its on your profile? Its not that big of a deal. I wasn't a big fan of Halo 4 either but who in their right mind would pay more for less just so it stays off their meaningless profile?
#7SignalMyMiseryy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 9:13:43 PM
teh1337gosu posted...
Well you better hope to God 343 learned from their mistakes, or you'll be raging about how you don't want Halo 5 on your profile.

Just deal with it, it's not Bad Rats,

343 has all of the original bungie people now, i'm very certain it will be golden.
#8x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 8/28/2014 9:17:23 PM(edited)
vashkey posted...
Unfortunately, not only do you have to buy MCC with Halo 4, you will most likely have to play at least some Halo 4 because 343 isn't segregating the games in matchmaking. All playlists will include maps from each game(along with their respective gameplay, engines gametypes, ect).

I'm with you. I don't hate Halo 4 but I don't want to playi it's multiplayer anymore. Hopefully once the game comes out there will be backlash and they'll make playlists specific from each game, because even ignoring how much I don't want to play Halo 4 I just don't think it's a good idea that you could possibly have to adjust constantly to four different gameplay styles, physics and controls(among many other things) on the fly.

Actually, I've read many times that you are not forced to do the combined playlists. You're able to play Halo 2 Classic all day if you choose to. I will choose to do just that because the rest mean nothing to me.

Proof:
http://imgur.com/qDdOepi
#9SignalMyMiseryy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 9:15:09 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Why do you even care if its on your profile? Its not that big of a deal. I wasn't a big fan of Halo 4 either but who in their right mind would pay more for less just so it stays off their meaningless profile?

I have OCD sucka
#10x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 8/28/2014 9:20:05 PM
SignalMyMiseryy posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...

I have OCD sucka

Fair enough.

Maybe Halo 4 won't activate in your gamercard until you launch it. Or it may just show as the Master Chief Collection and include every achievement. You may get lucky and never see Halo 4 directly!