Xbox one sales affected by Microsoft better business bureau rating?

#31AltiarLioPosted 8/29/2014 6:37:48 AM
wrettcaughn posted...
AxleHeadX posted...
This honestly isn't at all surprising. Microsoft not only crashed and burned at the initial E3 Xbox One reveal, but they also released the trash that is Windows 8. They kind of went out of their way to piss of their consumers in the last few years. The rating honestly has more to do with the Windows side of things than Xbox though.

It boggles my mind how much hate Windows 8 gets... I work in IT and Windows 7 just feels archaic once you know your shortcuts in 8...

This so much, and as a consumer product it is the best OS out there, same with Windows phone 8.1.

Also it still surprises me that people don't know the difference between the Xbone reveal and E3.
---
http://instagram.com/tyronelio# ; You'll Never Walk Alone.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
#32FalxXD(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2014 6:44:21 AM
MicrosoftLover posted...
schmittay87 posted...
FalxXD posted...
Not everyone checks BBB, but educated consumers do.

I recently started watching this show on ABC called The Checkout and they tell you all the tips and tricks consumers should use when making a purchase.

BBB is important.

Look what I found:

"...Notorious hackers, Reptile Squadron, have admitted to hacking the BBB and make Microsoft look bad. They stated their motives to be due to Microsoft's call center wait times. The group is also being sought after by authorities for threatening to blow up Seattle's own Chopper Dave of KACL Radio." - David Goldman, journalist and part time Financial Analyst for Carl's Junior

That's interesting, where did you find it?
---
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.
#33MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/29/2014 1:56:50 PM
FalxXD posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
schmittay87 posted...
FalxXD posted...
Not everyone checks BBB, but educated consumers do.

I recently started watching this show on ABC called The Checkout and they tell you all the tips and tricks consumers should use when making a purchase.

BBB is important.

Look what I found:

"...Notorious hackers, Reptile Squadron, have admitted to hacking the BBB and make Microsoft look bad. They stated their motives to be due to Microsoft's call center wait times. The group is also being sought after by authorities for threatening to blow up Seattle's own Chopper Dave of KACL Radio." - David Goldman, journalist and part time Financial Analyst for Carl's Junior

That's interesting, where did you find it?

VGNewz
You never know when it'll be called legit or a joke
---
"It's not about visuals or gameplay. It's about exclusives." - Special-Edd
#34duericPosted 8/29/2014 1:59:44 PM
If you translate the OP into Internet it looks like this.

"I took a dump today and when I looked at it it was brown".
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#35SteelToothPosted 8/29/2014 4:13:01 PM
schmittay87 posted...

BBB is important.

The BBB lost relevance when they allowed companies to essentially buy their rating.
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#36TheGam3925Posted 8/29/2014 4:17:28 PM
It looks like we can now add the BBB to the ever growing list of things that don't matter to Xbox fanboys. You guys are really running out of stuff to not care about.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#37FSOPPosted 8/29/2014 4:22:25 PM
FalxXD posted...
Oh wow... That doesn't bode well for Microsoft at all.

What that tells us is Microsoft is not interested in keeping it's customers happy.

K
---
ACNL FC: 5386-9015-8165
http://www.last.fm/user/FSOP
#38Laylow12Posted 8/29/2014 4:22:59 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
It looks like we can now add the BBB to the ever growing list of things that don't matter to Xbox fanboys. You guys are really running out of stuff to not care about.

No kidding. Sales are telling me most people still care about quality (thankfully).

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#39schmittay87Posted 8/29/2014 4:25:01 PM
Laylow12 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

No kidding. Sales are telling me most people still care about quality (thankfully).

My thoughts exactly.
#40Laylow12Posted 8/29/2014 4:29:56 PM
schmittay87 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

My thoughts exactly.

Can you imagine how things would be if the people that didn't care for quality were in the majority?

Yikes!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin