Xbox One superior lighting and performance doesn't bode well for PS4's future

#11kennyynnooPosted 8/29/2014 4:53:00 AM
dnmt posted...
If graphics don't matter, why make this thread? If graphics do matter, why make this thread knowing full well this game would be an outlier in a vast sea of games that look decidedly better on PS4? I don't get it.

It makes about as much since as you being on this board.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#12schmittay87Posted 8/29/2014 4:53:40 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
Once MS delivers the DX 12 update, all the multiplat games from then on will look/run better on the Xbox One. When that happens, the salinity levels in pony tears will increase 100 fold.

NO 1000 LOL
#13SaltyBotzPosted 8/29/2014 4:55:08 AM
schmittay87 posted...
SaltyBotz posted...
Once MS delivers the DX 12 update, all the multiplat games from then on will look/run better on the Xbox One. When that happens, the salinity levels in pony tears will increase 100 fold.

NO 1000 LOL

Ponies are already kinda salty to begin with though. Salinity x1000 and they'd probably melt. Not saying they couldn't happen though.
#14schmittay87Posted 8/29/2014 4:56:09 AM
SaltyBotz posted...
schmittay87 posted...
SaltyBotz posted...

NO 1000 LOL

Ponies are already kinda salty to begin with though. Salinity x1000 and they'd probably melt. Not saying they couldn't happen though.

20000 LOL
#15Juzten76(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2014 5:03:21 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
dnmt posted...
If graphics don't matter, why make this thread? If graphics do matter, why make this thread knowing full well this game would be an outlier in a vast sea of games that look decidedly better on PS4? I don't get it.

If this topic was reversed in favor of the PS4, he would have no problem with it.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#16MurryEB_Alt1Posted 8/29/2014 5:04:32 AM
The troll is on the other foot, great success
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#17vigorm0rtisPosted 8/29/2014 5:05:52 AM
People who don't play Madden pay attention to Madden.

Wait...
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#18MrSpaM111Posted 8/29/2014 5:09:54 AM
Might wanna wipe that froth from your mouth before creating your next topic tc
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#19Skynet82997Posted 8/29/2014 5:17:42 AM
dnmt posted...

I'm sure he's doing it as parody....but look how you instantly flip out about it, and transition right into reassurance/denial mode.

Now, realistically I agree...... This is just ONE game, and I expect PS4 multi plats to look a little better as has been mostly the case so far. But there's a little taste of your own medicine...and look how much you don't like it! You posted that same rebuttal in several threads.

You're such a hypocrite.... constantly baiting people on this board and then accusing them of meltdowns, reassurance, damage control - and look...
The second the shoe is on the other foot, you have a meltdown and fly right into damage control mode.

LMAO....
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#20GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/29/2014 5:18:00 AM
Juzten76 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
dnmt posted...

If this topic was reversed in favor of the PS4, he would have no problem with it.

You mean if yet another ps4 game looked better than xb1 version? Obviously graphics matter. Obviously ps4 is crushing the competition. PS4EVA
---
PSN: Bigboss-x