Xbox One superior lighting and performance doesn't bode well for PS4's future

#121LorneMaIvoPosted 8/29/2014 9:40:28 PM
MVNeo posted...
What's going to be even better is when PS4 "exclusive" Destiny looks better on the XOne in less than two weeks.

Lmao
---
Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png
#122youngskillzPosted 8/29/2014 10:23:37 PM
MVNeo posted...
What's going to be even better is when PS4 "exclusive" Destiny looks better on the XOne in less than two weeks.

be lucky they ship it at 1080p.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Godsire, Allegaeon.
#123SaltyBotzPosted 8/29/2014 11:18:03 PM
As expected, this topic turned into the great salt lake =D.
#124MVNeoPosted 8/29/2014 11:43:09 PM
youngskillz posted...
MVNeo posted...

be lucky they ship it at 1080p.

I'd rather have it at 720p than deal with another Sony console full of faded color and bad lighting.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/UNSCleric - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/UNSCleric/
#125InjusticeRebornPosted 8/29/2014 11:48:39 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
MVNeo posted...

Lmao

Honestly, I cannot wait for the definitive PS4 version - the only version with a 3D HUD. The XB1 version will be unplayable with that non-3D HUD. It's like going back trying to play Final Fantasy VII after playing Final Fantasy X HD Remaster.
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#126supermegabloxPosted 8/29/2014 11:52:31 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
MVNeo posted...

Lmao

Honestly, I cannot wait for the definitive PS4 version - the only version with a 3D HUD. The XB1 version will be unplayable with that non-3D HUD. It's like going back trying to play Final Fantasy VII after playing Final Fantasy X HD Remaster.

yeah. the quality of a game is determined by how its HUD looks. completely agree. game has to have a good HUD in order to be a good game. im looking at you, mario.

srsly though, mind linking me to pics of this 3D hud?
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
#127InjusticeRebornPosted 8/30/2014 12:05:25 AM
supermegablox posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...

yeah. the quality of a game is determined by how its HUD looks. completely agree. game has to have a good HUD in order to be a good game. im looking at you, mario.

srsly though, mind linking me to pics of this 3D hud?

Just going by the facts spread to us misinformed people by those who choose to spend their time unselfishly.
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#128gamefaqwatcherPosted 8/30/2014 12:20:36 AM
Sports game comparison....lol.
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
#129SoftAssassinPosted 9/1/2014 1:04:18 PM
bob15x posted...
Odd. But this is funny. TC basically copies exactly what Sony fanboys have been saying almost word for word and here they come like the little hypocrites they are.

but ya, one game but I am sure the MS bought EA comments are just around the corner

Speaking of hypocrites... I remember months ago you, bob15x, replied to me stating that you HATED microsoft. Oddly enough you defend microsoft every single chance you get. If you want to see a true hypocrite take a look in the mirror at yourself.
#130UtterMoonPosted 9/1/2014 1:10:37 PM
Everywhere? You mean from one website that used....still images...as "proof". Where you can see that the time each image was taken at a different time (stadium shadows at the 50 yard line, length of player shadows).

I mean come on...if the website was a trusted one, and not one that has a history of skewing the facts in favor of the Xbone...then maybe you would have a point, but even if it were true...Madden isn't the most taxing game on either system...it doesn't have the best lighting and it doesn't look the best in terms of graphics. So any difference here is entirely based on the fault of the developer...and not the hardware.

I mean holy moly....this must be the 10th topic in 2 days that I've seen regarding this...its just nice to see that not many people are drinking the same kool aide as the TC.