Xbox One superior lighting and performance doesn't bode well for PS4's future

#21GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/29/2014 5:19:08 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
dnmt posted...
If graphics don't matter, why make this thread? If graphics do matter, why make this thread knowing full well this game would be an outlier in a vast sea of games that look decidedly better on PS4? I don't get it.

I'm sure he's doing it as parody....but look how you instantly flip out about it, and transition right into reassurance/denial mode.

Now, realistically I agree...... This is just ONE game, and I expect PS4 multi plats to look a little better as has been mostly the case so far. But there's a little taste of your own medicine...and look how much you don't like it! You posted that same rebuttal in several threads.

You're such a hypocrite.... constantly baiting people on this board and then accusing them of meltdowns, reassurance, damage control - and look...
The second the shoe is on the other foot, you have a meltdown and fly right into damage control mode.

LMAO....

He's posted the same rebuttal, and not once has anyone argued against it. Not even you, you attack his character instead of his argument. Just about what is expected of the fanbots on this board.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#22Skynet82997Posted 8/29/2014 5:23:00 AM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
dnmt posted...
If graphics don't matter, why make this thread? If graphics do matter, why make this thread knowing full well this game would be an outlier in a vast sea of games that look decidedly better on PS4? I don't get it.

I'm sure he's doing it as parody....but look how you instantly flip out about it, and transition right into reassurance/denial mode.

Now, realistically I agree...... This is just ONE game, and I expect PS4 multi plats to look a little better as has been mostly the case so far. But there's a little taste of your own medicine...and look how much you don't like it! You posted that same rebuttal in several threads.

You're such a hypocrite.... constantly baiting people on this board and then accusing them of meltdowns, reassurance, damage control - and look...
The second the shoe is on the other foot, you have a meltdown and fly right into damage control mode.

LMAO....

He's posted the same rebuttal, and not once has anyone argued against it. Not even you, you attack his character instead of his argument. Just about what is expected of the fanbots on this board.

Lol...His character is terrible. He deserves whatever he gets. Way to completely ignore his previous behavior BTW.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#23GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/29/2014 5:26:29 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
dnmt posted...

LMAO....

Lol...His character is terrible. He deserves whatever he gets. Way to completely ignore his previous behavior BTW.

I don't want to talk about his character or his behaviour, I really don't give a s***. Fight the argument or you are no better than he is. In fact I'd argue you are worse. At least he makes a logical argument, you just attack attack attack.
---
#24bob15xPosted 8/29/2014 5:30:31 AM
Odd. But this is funny. TC basically copies exactly what Sony fanboys have been saying almost word for word and here they come like the little hypocrites they are.

but ya, one game but I am sure the MS bought EA comments are just around the corner
#25Skynet82997Posted 8/29/2014 5:31:17 AM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
dnmt posted...

LMAO....

I don't want to talk about his character or his behaviour, I really don't give a s***. Fight the argument or you are no better than he is. In fact I'd argue you are worse. At least he makes a logical argument, you just attack attack attack.

Of course you don't - because his behavior and character are indefensible.

Not to mention - reading comprehension is your friend - I'm not arguing against what he said at all - in fact, if you can read, you'd see I said I actually agree with him - this ONE game is not indicative of a larger trend.

I'm just pointing out what a hypocrite he is - baiting people, accusing them of damage control and meltdowns, then as soon as the shoe is on the other foot, he goes right into the same kind of behavior he accuses everyone on this board of.

Get it?
---
#26GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/29/2014 5:36:09 AM
Skynet82997 posted...

Not to mention - reading comprehension is your friend - I'm not arguing against what he said at all - in fact, if you can read, you'd see I said I actually agree with him - this ONE game is not indicative of a larger trend.

I'm just pointing out what a hypocrite he is - baiting people, accusing them of damage control and meltdowns, then as soon as the shoe is on the other foot, he goes right into the same kind of behavior he accuses everyone on this board of.

Get it?

No, I do not get it. Why are you talking about a user. Talk about the games, the console, the features. Why are you attacking a user? It makes 0 sense. Then people like you have the nerve to complain about the state of this board and the infestation of sony fanboys, yet here you are making worthless posts like this.

Oh and yes I am being slightly hypocritical but idc.
---
#27Skynet82997Posted 8/29/2014 5:43:40 AM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...

Get it?

No, I do not get it. Why are you talking about a user. Talk about the games, the console, the features. Why are you attacking a user? It makes 0 sense. Then people like you have the nerve to complain about the state of this board and the infestation of sony fanboys, yet here you are making worthless posts like this.

Oh and yes I am being slightly hypocritical but idc.

If we could do that without daily, dedicated trolls like your pal there, and his buddies and their alts attacking anything and everything about the XB1, we would, but these clowns feel like they simply can't allow that.

Anyway, there's no reasoning with this lot - next post will be all about how we're carrying our "victim mentality" while totally excusing the **** behavior of trolls who can't stand the fact that people are enjoying their XB1, and MUST cram how much better the PS4 is up our collective asses on a daily basis.
---
#28Juzten76(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2014 5:51:39 AM
http://www.gamepur.com/news/16000-madden-nfl-15-lighting-much-better-xbox-one-ps4-screenshot-comparison.html

Updated screenshot that shows the same time of day. On PS4 the sun looks like the moon. It doesn't even shine. Did PS4 trade in "shine" for "resolution"? This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the corners that must be cut to get PS4 games on par with PC. If PS4 is struggling with lighting already, how will it keep up with the future proof Xbox One?
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#29BeefEasterPosted 8/29/2014 5:52:03 AM
this biased article is going to be fanboy ammo for months

or until and actual unbiased comparison comes out
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#30MetroidFan9999Posted 8/29/2014 5:53:23 AM
Juzten76 posted...
http://www.gamepur.com/news/16000-madden-nfl-15-lighting-much-better-xbox-one-ps4-screenshot-comparison.html

Updated screenshot that shows the same time of day. On PS4 the sun looks like the moon. It doesn't even shine. Did PS4 trade in "shine" for "resolution"? This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the corners that must be cut to get PS4 games on par with PC. If PS4 is struggling with lighting already, how will it keep up with the future proof Xbox One?

You are a joke. Sun flares are sprites, if this equates to "better lighting", xpups have officially lost it, lmao.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/