Xbox One superior lighting and performance doesn't bode well for PS4's future

#91MVNeoPosted 8/29/2014 7:52:39 AM
knightimex posted...
That's a dev issue, not hardware.

Just like every "gap" between XOne and PS4 has been. For once, we have a developer here who isn't lazy and now we see what the hardware comparison really is. As usual, Sony's console is not optimized for games.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/UNSCleric - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/UNSCleric/
#92dnmtPosted 8/29/2014 7:52:47 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
dnmt posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
I like the new way the trolls try to circumvent things. " why can't you just respond to my comments that I said to troll you why must you attack me".

It's cute.

Hahahahaha yeah sticking to the topic at hand and bringing up mostly valid points HAHAHAH what a bunch of losers, so salty!

Looks like you need one of these....

*hug*

Get your filthy hands off me, you damn dirty ape!
#93ExempliGratiaPosted 8/29/2014 7:53:14 AM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
I like the new way the trolls try to circumvent things. " why can't you just respond to my comments that I said to troll you why must you attack me".

It's cute.

I like how anyone who doesn't have a 100% pro Microsoft agenda like you guys gets labeled a troll. You don't have the emotional maturity to accept differing opinions?

This is another way trolls try to take the steam off them.

I'm sorry I'm not bound to a game company I'm just calling the trolls how I see it. I'm not 100% with everything any company does. I'm just a person who plays games.

Well wtf? This is exactly how I see myself, I'm just a gamer, I will buy xb1 if halo 5 is what I'm hoping for it to be. But whenever I suggest "no I don't want to suck on Microsoft's fat c*** 24/7" I get labeled a pony and a troll oh and recently an alt. What gives? Why am I a troll but you're not?

I've seen you around the board you're not as innocent as you seem. I'm also not on this board bashing any company. So I don't know how I would be viewed as a troll in that regard.

I do like to bother the trolls here though so I could be labeled a troll in that regard.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#94GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/29/2014 7:59:42 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

It's cute.

I like how anyone who doesn't have a 100% pro Microsoft agenda like you guys gets labeled a troll. You don't have the emotional maturity to accept differing opinions?

This is another way trolls try to take the steam off them.

I'm sorry I'm not bound to a game company I'm just calling the trolls how I see it. I'm not 100% with everything any company does. I'm just a person who plays games.

Well wtf? This is exactly how I see myself, I'm just a gamer, I will buy xb1 if halo 5 is what I'm hoping for it to be. But whenever I suggest "no I don't want to suck on Microsoft's fat c*** 24/7" I get labeled a pony and a troll oh and recently an alt. What gives? Why am I a troll but you're not?

I've seen you around the board you're not as innocent as you seem. I'm also not on this board bashing any company. So I don't know how I would be viewed as a troll in that regard.

I do like to bother the trolls here though so I could be labeled a troll in that regard.

At least you can admit you do troll. Again I do the same thing, typically particular xbots and trolls that are spewing nonsense are who I will troll. Yet I haven't trolled this thread and here you are calling me a troll because I don't understand why people are attacking a poster and not his post that actually contained a fair and rational argument. You yourself did this, criticised me for asking for an answer to a legit post.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#95cheezedadadaPosted 8/29/2014 8:01:46 AM(edited)
LOL, there are actually some users giving serious replies. Man, its waaaay too easy to bait a lot of people here. I could make a thread saying a game on console A has 2 extra blades of grass in the entire open world than console B and it would be 500 replies of fighting.

Thread OP: Console A has 2 more blades of grass than console B. Console B is FINISHED.

Fool who takes things too seriously: *pushes up glasses* "Well factually console B is more powerful than console A so when it comes down to raw power blah blah blah.
---
XBL - cheezedadada / PSN - cheezedadadada ; Welcome to SalesFAQs.
I notice when Diablo 3's frame rate drops from 60 to 58 on the Xbox One.
#96AdalwulfyPosted 8/29/2014 8:11:56 AM
Yes, I certainly care about handegg.
lol
---
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81BbnycLqRL._AA1500_.jpg
I want this. I want this so bad.
#97InjusticeRebornPosted 8/29/2014 8:17:11 AM
Juzten76 posted...
lninjasonicl posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Maybe Madden 15 on PS4 takes place on a fictional planet with a sun that doesn't shine. Maybe it's a moon.

That's no moon. It's a space station.

Mad props to EA for putting the Deathstar in Madden for PS4.

Confirmed. PS4 is the definitive version.
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#98LorneMaIvoPosted 8/29/2014 8:25:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#99VeiledGenesisPosted 8/29/2014 8:28:52 AM
Juzten76 posted...
Reports are flying in as gamers everywhere are noticing the massive differences between the PS4 and XB1 versions of Madden 15.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/16000-madden-nfl-15-lighting-much-better-xbox-one-ps4-screenshot-comparison.html

As if the lighting issues are not enough, there are now reports of framerate issues on PS4 version of Madden.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2014/08/28/xbox-one-version-of-madden-nfl-15-offers-some-advantages-over-ps4

Is Sony doomed? Will there be a PS5? It isn't looking good at all. EA has single handedly ended the life of the PS4 just as they did to the Dreamcast. It's likely we may never see another EA game on PS4 again. A sad day indeed. If only these issues could be patched. First Diablo 3 killed the Xbox One, now Madden has destroyed the PS4. Wii U may be our only choice this holiday.

See this, you lame ass trolls out there? THIS is how it's done.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#100agentmantoPosted 8/29/2014 9:12:36 AM
They still make madden? ok