To the Titanfall apologist... The game needs MORE CONTENT! Period. End of story.

#1known2FAILPosted 8/29/2014 10:36:22 AM
I love TF. It's one of my favorite FPS ever. However there is a reason I don't play it no where near as much as before. It's too bare bones. Not enough guns for one. 9 primary guns? Really? I know people are going to come in here and say, "You have one if every type of gun what more do you want?" Listen... That equals a lack of content which kills the game faster. You need 3x as many primary weapons even if balance becomes an issue. It will still increase the longevity which is HIGHLY important. There aren't enough abilities either. Stim, Cloak and the Xray ability isn't enough to keep it intresting. More content is needed period. End of story. I play BF more often now than TF even though I find TF Superior. My friends are the same. We all played the hell out of TF. We reached 10th in no time. The only hiccup for is was the 50 Goosers that was reduced to 5. Hell some of my friends reached 10th and completed EVERY SINGLE CHALLENGE AND ACHIVEMENT MONTHS AGO! The game gets dull with few combinations to change things up and keep it fresh. You need more content for longevity. Period. Sorry TF apologist.
---
Guess what... I like Micheal Bay movies. Am I crazy? Nope. I'm a guy that likes movies that entertain me and don't judge movies under a microscope. Sue me
#2Charity_DiaryPosted 8/29/2014 10:39:03 AM
No one is going to disagree with you, except the elitists who say that every twitch shooter just needs one gun, one class, no customization in order to stay "competitive" or whatever...
---
Trey Songz #1 Fan!
Charity_Diary
#3CKnightPosted 8/29/2014 10:44:49 AM
Most agree that it lacks content.

I like the game a lot and feel it lacks content.
#4InjusticeRebornPosted 8/29/2014 10:51:18 AM
Meh. I'm waiting on the definitive version on the PS4.

It can't be far now, as we were told it'll be on the PS4 by the end of the year.
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#5Charity_DiaryPosted 8/29/2014 10:53:23 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...

It can't be far now, as we were told it'll be on the PS4 by the end of the year.

It can't be the "Definitive Edition" unless it's released the following year. If it's released the same year, it's just a port. Lol?
---
Trey Songz #1 Fan!
Charity_Diary
#6CKnightPosted 8/29/2014 10:56:09 AM

PS4 should get it. It's a great game but nothing MS should waste money on to keep off the playstation. It was a nice semi-exclusive place holder until Destiny, Halo MCC and Advance Warfare.

Although I intend to still play Titan fall here and there.
#7InjusticeRebornPosted 8/29/2014 10:56:58 AM
Charity_Diary posted...

It can't be the "Definitive Edition" unless it's released the following year. If it's released the same year, it's just a port. Lol?

It is always explained here, if a game is released on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, even at the same time, the PS4 version is the definitive version.

Fact.
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#8AWarAmp84Posted 8/29/2014 10:58:12 AM
Charity_Diary posted...

It is always explained here, if a game is released on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, even at the same time, the PS4 version is the definitive version.

Opinion.

Fixed that for ya.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#9known2FAIL(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2014 11:01:12 AM
Charity_Diary posted...

Fact.

If developers are downplaying the PS4 graphics to match the X1 wouldn't the X1 be the "definitive" version?
---
Guess what... I like Micheal Bay movies. Am I crazy? Nope. I'm a guy that likes movies that entertain me and don't judge movies under a microscope. Sue me
#10gohoanqPosted 8/29/2014 11:02:32 AM
Definitely needs more.. everything. lol It's a bare bones game.. a big demo at best :/ Feels like it's just some stuff for people to test out with all of the great extras waiting to be released later.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.