To the Titanfall apologist... The game needs MORE CONTENT! Period. End of story.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. To the Titanfall apologist... The game needs MORE CONTENT! Period. End of story.
1 year ago#41
The only real thing I would have liked for it to have is a SP campaign.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, Original Xbox, XB1
1 year ago#42
At least it's a game that people want more of...

Personally, I don't need more pilot weapons of the traditional variety. But I wouldn't mind seeing the addition of some more sci-fi weaponry that's a little more creative. Same for the Titans as well. As long as everything remains balanced. Ditto for Titan/Pilot abilities, sure.

But the basic framework of the game is terrific. The parkour is wonderful, the weapons and powers that are in the game work very well. And one category where the game does not fall short in variety is maps. Between the default maps and the dlc I'm very satisfied with quality and variety.

There are also quite a few good game modes to play, but I'd love the addition of some type of rush mode. Adding some more objective play would be fun.

Overall, TC has a point but it shouldn't be overlooked just how good the game is as a new IP. I imagine Titanfall 2 will have plenty of content. I expect an increase similar to that of MW1 to MW2.
---
www.FairTax.org
1 year ago#43
Sure, it could have used a little more content, but for those who really like the game like myself, we're still playing it and loving it.

Maybe it's just me though. I logged well over 100 hours of time on Castlevania: HD last gen, and that game only had 11 levels. It was incredibly repetitive, but always fun.
---
"It's official, you SU-" *bam!* The last words of Shao Khan before getting Liu Kang'd
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. To the Titanfall apologist... The game needs MORE CONTENT! Period. End of story.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived