You guys do realize that the X1 is the OFFICIAL console of the NFL right?

#21SabramPosted 8/29/2014 1:46:49 PM
DepreceV2 posted...
Sabram posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
Izanaml posted...
DepreceV2 posted...
X1 is the OFFICIAL console of the NFL

Just another reason to hate the Xbone. American football is for sweaty neckbeard manchildren.

I'm not a fan of Football myself but I'm not about to bash it because of it. To each their own. I don't care if I get modded, I just have to tell it like it is. You're a loser buddy. Euro trash.

Did you forget that Football is just a safer, more rules-intensive version of Rugby? Rugby didn't start in the US.

Besides, Baseball is a more American sport than Football.

No

Baseball is still the American Past Time.

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2013/10/sorry-nfl-baseball-is-still-americas-pastime/280985/?single_page=true

#dealwithit
---
Dark Souls 2 + Dragon's Crown crossover game needs to happen.
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
#22miethaPosted 8/29/2014 2:22:36 PM
You do realize that being the OFFICIAL anything of anything just means the product paid for the organization to say that, right?
#23uniquebadgerPosted 8/29/2014 2:30:38 PM
lolsports
#24duericPosted 8/29/2014 2:35:43 PM
uniquebadger posted...
lolsports

Gotta convince yourself that laziness and lack of coordination are cool. Right?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#25DepreceV2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2014 2:46:15 PM
Sabram posted...

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2013/10/sorry-nfl-baseball-is-still-americas-pastime/280985/?single_page=true

#dealwithit

Bro that article proved nothing. In fact it was a desperate attempt to making Baseball relevant. What in that long ass article proves that Baseball is still Americas Past Time? Don't you bring up, "People don't go to the games." Because practically every NFL game sales out. It is a national story when a single NFL team might get blacked out. (Jags or Raiders) You can tune into a baseball game live and see empty stadiums. Face it. Baseball is dieing a horrible death. The numbers prove it.
---
It's amazing how every time you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot! ~Vegeta
#26OMGWYATTPosted 8/29/2014 2:46:26 PM
Sabram posted...

#dealwithit

"random internet article"

Football is the most watched television program in the US by far. It makes more money than every other league. It has a much bigger fan base.

hashtag dealwithit (this is so lame) "I dont have an argument so I'm going to link a random article and slap on #dealwithit"
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18
#27RadarPosted 8/29/2014 2:57:27 PM
mietha posted...
You do realize that being the OFFICIAL anything of anything just means the product paid for the organization to say that, right?

So not every baseball player uses only Bayer for pain relief?

Alert the MEDIA.
---
{missing_var_sig}
#28DepreceV2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2014 3:04:04 PM
Radar posted...
mietha posted...

So not every baseball player uses only Bayer for pain relief?

Alert the MEDIA.

You guys seem to be missing the point. MS payed the NFL. EA produces the game. EA obviously loves MS more with EA axcess. Add all that together shows EA probably purposely lowered the quality of the PS4 version to consistently go with the X1 being the NFL's console and EA partnering up with MS. It makes plenty of sense.
---
It's amazing how every time you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot! ~Vegeta
#29archibald3Posted 8/29/2014 4:04:28 PM
Izanaml posted...
DepreceV2 posted...
X1 is the OFFICIAL console of the NFL

Just another reason to hate the Xbone. American football is for sweaty neckbeard manchildren.

Hanging around a video game message board of a console/company you hate and posting is actually for sweaty neck beard manchildren.