1080p @ 60fps Exclusives. There aren't very many of them on either console

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 1080p @ 60fps Exclusives. There aren't very many of them on either console
1 year ago#21
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
If anyone would like to go through all of the 1080p 60fps Wii U games i will gladly add them to the list.

The Wii U has no exclusive 1080p/60fps games, so no updating of the list is required.
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
1 year ago#22
^ well thats not true now is it?
---
Make the internet the place YOU want it to be :)
1 year ago#23
IHATEMYGT posted...

No, it's actually quite true. Do you have any examples that would indicate otherwise?
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
1 year ago#24
ive been playing my 360 and ps3 alot more than my x1 and ps4 lately. hopefully by a few months farcry 4, wwe 2k15, assassins creed and halo will change that. i still gotta go back to nhl 15 on the 360 because of the whole eashl fiasco and that and HUT are all i really play and it wont have it for either of my new consoles. .

i kinda wish i had more games to play on them, but at the same time i have so many games on ps3 and 360 that i havent really played much of or finished, and some i havent even opened yet. my plan is to divulge on as many of them as i can until some newer games come around.
1 year ago#25
Solis posted...
IHATEMYGT posted...

No, it's actually quite true. Do you have any examples that would indicate otherwise?

Aint Bayonetta 2 aiming at 1080p60?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
1 year ago#26
Foppe posted...
Solis posted...
IHATEMYGT posted...

Aint Bayonetta 2 aiming at 1080p60?

No, none of the developers ever made any mention of targeting 1080p.
---
1 year ago#27
EastCoastKody posted...
ok....Uncharted won't be out for over a year....and nobody has even seen footage of the game.

Isn't Last of Us not locked. That DF article said that the game dips to 50

How convenient that you forgot to state that the mastercchief collection hasn't released yet either. Coincidence? Mistake? I highly doubt it.
1 year ago#28
SoftAssassin posted...
EastCoastKody posted...
ok....Uncharted won't be out for over a year....and nobody has even seen footage of the game.

Isn't Last of Us not locked. That DF article said that the game dips to 50

How convenient that you forgot to state that the mastercchief collection hasn't released yet either. Coincidence? Mistake? I highly doubt it.

i thought mentioning Halo 5 was dumb too.

but at least Halo collection has game footage.
1 year ago#29
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
the36thchamber posted...
Where did you get that Killer Instinct was 1080p after a patch? Are you talking about a future patch?

i read it in an article while looking up stuff for the OP. If that's not correct then I apologize for the misinformation. it's too late to edit the OP though.

I hate to debunk that, but Killer Instinct is not 1080p. It is locked at 60 fps, but it only 720p.

The patch you are referring to was to fix an issue with up-scaling to 1080p. It doesn't run in 1080p natively:

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/176890-xbox-one-patch-fixes-720p-to-1080p-upscaling-issues-sort-of

To be fair though, they've always said they would look into increasing the resolution to 1080p. I'm not sure how feasible it is, but hopefully with season 2.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 1080p @ 60fps Exclusives. There aren't very many of them on either console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived