Xbox One will probably be third in the console race

#21kyncaniPosted 8/29/2014 9:04:43 PM
The Xbox One doesn't stand a chance against the PS4 but I thought it was slowly catching up with the Wii U, in Europe as well.
#22LorneMaIvoPosted 8/29/2014 9:41:12 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Those are lies not facts!

Nope. The specs I posted are a fact.
---
Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png
#23Iemander(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 10:32:57 AM
Kazuya_80 posted...
how that effect games again ? oh right it doesnt

Lower quality ports and simply less games and exclusives. Single most important aspect to convince publishers to spend money to develop quality ports and exclusives for your plarform
---
PC: i7-3820 | GTX 780 | 16GB DDR3 ---- Laptop: Dell Precision M6700 | i7-3740QM | Quadro K3000M | 16GB DDR3
360 | PS3 | WII | DS | 3DS | Vita
#24matt-nicklinPosted 8/30/2014 11:32:38 AM
Even if sony does sell the most consoles it doesn't mean they will have any good games,
---
3DS FC: 4253-3827-3643 (Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen)
IGN - Matthew. PM if adding me
#25dnmtPosted 8/30/2014 11:38:02 AM
matt-nicklin posted...
Even if sony does sell the most consoles it doesn't mean they will have any good games,

Yeah, it's not like the PSX, PS2 and PS3 had some of the best exclusive games in their respective gen or anything...
#26LorneMaIvoPosted 8/30/2014 11:41:22 AM
matt-nicklin posted...

Nope, none at all. Well, except multiplats, which comprise 94% of an entire generation's games in this day and age, and 99% of which, all superior on PS4, too.

And that is if your silly, Xbox fanboy remark were even remotely close to likely, which I think not, being that every main PlayStation console had the best exclusive libraries in their respective generations.
---
#27dnmtPosted 8/30/2014 11:43:04 AM
LorneMaIvo posted...
matt-nicklin posted...

Nope, none at all. Well, except multiplats, which comprise 94% of an entire generation's games in this day and age, and 99% of which, all superior on PS4, too.

And that is if your silly, Xbox fanboy remark were even remotely close to likely, which I think not, being that every main PlayStation console had the best exclusive libraries in their respective generations.

Dude, we have to stop posting at the same time. People will start to believe we really are alts. ):
#28kennyynnooPosted 8/30/2014 11:44:32 AM
dnmt posted...
matt-nicklin posted...

Yeah, it's not like the PSX, PS2 and PS3 had some of the best exclusive games in their respective gen or anything...

They've been shrinking that list as Sony's money has been shrinking. Not to mention ruined there flagship racing game.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#29LorneMaIvoPosted 8/30/2014 11:45:54 AM
dnmt posted...
Dude, we have to stop posting at the same time. People will start to believe we really are alts. ):

Let them, bro. I mark every one of them now anyway, and eventually mods will take alt accusations (which they can see by our usermaps, aren't true) as harassment and start banning people.
---
#30TheGam3925Posted 9/1/2014 2:02:11 PM
It is a definite possibility.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.