Xbox One will probably be third in the console race

#51kyncaniPosted 9/1/2014 10:06:40 PM
DiaperDandee posted...
Yeah the people supporting the Wii U side of the argument don't realize its only doing slightly better right now because of its second biggest game that is even announced on the system right now in Mario Kart 8 came out. The One hasn't even had a release in its staple franchises and it had a new IP that sold relatively close to one of Nintendos biggest franchise of all time.

In other news : the Wii U fairs better than the Xbox One because it has big heavy hitter games while the Xbox One doesn't.
#52SignalMyMiseryyPosted 9/1/2014 10:12:16 PM
kyncani posted...
DiaperDandee posted...
Yeah the people supporting the Wii U side of the argument don't realize its only doing slightly better right now because of its second biggest game that is even announced on the system right now in Mario Kart 8 came out. The One hasn't even had a release in its staple franchises and it had a new IP that sold relatively close to one of Nintendos biggest franchise of all time.

In other news : the Wii U fairs better than the Xbox One because it has big heavy hitter games while the Xbox One doesn't.

lol which one is that? advanced war... wait no. resident evil r... wait... no. hmmmm, assassin... nope.... errrrrr.... Ohhhhh!!! one of the millions of mario games they shovel out every month???!!
#53darkness1018Posted 9/1/2014 10:15:44 PM
Like I said before, I used to own & liked the WiiU while I had it. These are the problems they face. They have almost no 3rd party support, blame Nintendo fans for not buying those. And 2nd, after Smash they have ONE more potential system seller left, Zelda U. After that, then what? MK8 didn't push the systems they thought it would, most who want Smash ALREADY own the WiiU & its also coming to 3DS. MS hasn't even released Halo 5 or Gears 4 yet. I think its safe to say XB1 will easily take 2nd place.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, Original Xbox, XB1
#54CammyApplePosted 9/1/2014 10:16:40 PM(edited)
SignalMyMiseryy posted...
kyncani posted...
DiaperDandee posted...

lol which one is that? advanced war... wait no. resident evil r... wait... no. hmmmm, assassin... nope.... errrrrr.... Ohhhhh!!! one of the millions of mario games they shovel out every month???!!

Might be Smash Borthers. Could be Zelda. Mario Kart might be the culprit. Monster Hunter might be contributing.

edit: Borthers Haha. I'm leaving it.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.