Gotta laugh at the double standards: EXCLUSIVES

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gotta laugh at the double standards: EXCLUSIVES
11 months ago#31
teeebz posted...

Either way there's always double standards that go both ways. Xbox people yell about stuff like this, then PS people yell about other stuff. Glad I have a brain and some form of maturity.

FIXED.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
11 months ago#32
UtterMoon posted...
Really? I'm sorry, but who in the hell doesn't own a PC? And how has it become its own demographic? I own a PC and one (current) console...as do most people who own one console...I will agree that its a console exclusive, but lets not sit here and act like the word 'console exclusive' holds an freaking weight. You wont need to own an Xbone to play Ryse...its really that simple...and personally....I'm glad that games like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and MGS moved to the Xbone as well...and I would hate to see it any other way.

Dont kid yourself. "who the hell doesnt own a GAMING PC." quite a bit. Face reality.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
11 months ago#33
The PS4 didn't lose any of those games. They'll still be on Playstation. Now, Xbox players can just play them too. You also shouldn't be sad when Xbox's exclusives go multiplat. You don't lose anything, other people just get to play the games. Only fanboys get mad when games lose exclusivity :/
11 months ago#34
In the end it really doesn't matter what exclusives XB1 loses, they're all terrible and aren't making anyone buy the console anyway, so whoever wants them can have them.
11 months ago#35
Gotta laugh at the topic when none of those franchises ever belonged to PlayStation.
---
Now Playing: Dragon's Dogma (DA), MMBN 5 Double Team DS, Tales of Xillia 2,Diablo 3 UEE (PS4)
GT:VernalTomcat76 PSN:PhillyAces
11 months ago#36
imjustdatnice posted...
Gotta laugh at the topic when none of those franchises ever belonged to PlayStation.

gotta laugh at the people feeding the troll.

good job legend. i love reading your topics. you truly are the master of trolling.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
11 months ago#37
casper316 posted...
dnmt posted...
The PS4 doesn't seem to need any exclusives in order to sell, for one.

that's not the topic of this discussion kid. and did you trolls argue about TR a few weeks ago because MS got an exclusive deal. you trolls got pissed about that. I personally don't care how many PS4's have sold I lost all faith in sony when they announced the PS3, and anyone that has had extensive experience with both the original xbox and PS2 can tell you in terms of raw power the xbox had better games and all the multiplat games looked and played so much better on the xbox then they did the PS2, I stopped buying PS2 games except for a few exclusive games mainly God of War II after I bought my original xbox and I was so disappointing in GoWII I could barely bring myself to finish playing it. I bought a PSP only to soft mod it, I ripped sony off with that one, and I'll prolly do it if I ever buy a ps3 as well, maybe do it with the PS4 too.

Cool story bro
11 months ago#38
casper316 posted...
UtterMoon posted...
Really? I'm sorry, but who in the hell doesn't own a PC? And how has it become its own demographic? I own a PC and one (current) console...as do most people who own one console...I will agree that its a console exclusive, but lets not sit here and act like the word 'console exclusive' holds an freaking weight. You wont need to own an Xbone to play Ryse...its really that simple...and personally....I'm glad that games like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and MGS moved to the Xbone as well...and I would hate to see it any other way.

there are people in this world that don't own a PC, and no matter how you look at it when they count game sales they do not count PC sales unless specified. it's always been like that since the original playstation. they only count console sales when taking sales numbers of how many have sold. so no matter how you look at it if it says xbox exclusive on it then that's going to be the only console you can play it on.

These people who don't have PCs likely can't afford them or any console for that matter.

The term console exclusive is a joke. As something like half the worlds population owns a PC.

Titanfall is a great example of a console exclusive that failed to move consoles like it would have had it been a real exclusive
11 months ago#39
I approve this legend topic.
11 months ago#40
xacebop posted...
casper316 posted...
UtterMoon posted...

there are people in this world that don't own a PC, and no matter how you look at it when they count game sales they do not count PC sales unless specified. it's always been like that since the original playstation. they only count console sales when taking sales numbers of how many have sold. so no matter how you look at it if it says xbox exclusive on it then that's going to be the only console you can play it on.

These people who don't have PCs likely can't afford them or any console for that matter.

The term console exclusive is a joke. As something like half the worlds population owns a PC.

Titanfall is a great example of a console exclusive that failed to move consoles like it would have had it been a real exclusive

just because they can't afford a gaming PC doesn't mean they can't afford a console kid, not everyone has the 600-2000 dollars or is willing to keep throwing money into upgrading "gaming" PC when you can just buy the cheaper console and just put the game in and play and get pretty much the same experience.

you can say what you want titanfall is still an xbox exclusive so is DR3 and Ryse, can't play either of those on Playstation, PC is not a console game sales do not count for that platform so it doesn't count, and doesn't not offer the same experience you get from playing those games on the console.

Izraeil posted...
In the end it really doesn't matter what exclusives XB1 loses, they're all terrible and aren't making anyone buy the console anyway, so whoever wants them can have them.

same goes for Sony's crappy exclusives rehashes and remakes.

UtterMoon posted...
Of course its the only console you can buy it on...but you don't need to own the console to play it, and I have no idea what sales numbers have to do with this. While not everyone owns a PC...a lot of people do...or a laptop equivalent....the simple fact is that you do not need to own a Xbone to play Ryse or Titanfall....so therefore it isn't exclusive...and last I checked Titanfall can be played on the Xbox 360.

And in the end...if there is a point to this its become muddled and was rather insignificant to begin with.

and xbox 360 is still an xbox is it not kid?
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gotta laugh at the double standards: EXCLUSIVES

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived