Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories was a Gameboy Advance game and that was the second Kingdom Hearts game. Not much of a streak there. There's also Dream Drop Distance and Coded.
Tomb Raider has never been exclusive to Playstation but even in terms of Xbox Tomb Raider: Kegend came out eight years ago. This isn't some sort of break through.
Metal Gear has only brielfy ever been a Playstation exclusive. Metal Gear 1 and 2 premiered on MSX(A microsoft system), ported to Famicom/NES. MGS1 was ported to PC a couple years after release, MGS 2 was ported to xbox and PC a year after PS2. The only canon Metal Gear title to stay exclusive to Playstation are Porable Ops and MGS4. Ever since the HD collection the series has ended it's preference for Playstation.
And Final Fantasy only primarily Playstation from Final Fantasy VII to Final Fantasy XI.
Most of these franchises have roots on non Playstation platforms and Playstation fanboys merely have a baseless sense of enetitlement to them.
Gotta laugh when people contradict themselves in the same post because their logic is so horrendous.
how exactly did I contradict myself kid?
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
Perception is reality. Right now PS brand is seen as greatness, even though it's far from it, but a lot of people are falling for it. They can do no wrong.
LEGEND_725 posted...XBOX #1
dnmt's alt people. But yes Sony fans are notorious for 180s. Lets list some 180s:
1. Everyone has a gaming PC for DR3 and Ryse but not Rogues legacy and Merc Kings
2. If a game is timed exclusive on Xbox then MS is greedy but No Man's Sky is okay.
3. If a game eventually ends up on Pc its not exclusive for xbox even though its still not on ps4. Meanwhile every ps3 game is being ported to PS4 or remastered like TLoU or has already been ported to vita but thats okay.
4. MS didn't support xbox 360 even though they like to bring up how 360 still gets ports of games like TF, Plants vs zombies, Forza horizon 2, Dance Central fantasia,
5. Indies on 360 didn't count but indies now count on ps4.
6. MS is bad for focusing on TV and features at their reveal but Sony spoke about more TV at E3 and admits to target casuals and its okay.
7. EA Access is not good for consumers but PS+ is a great value just for the crappy games. No one tries to say ps+ is worth it for online gaming.
8. Every game should be 1080p on xbox but then they ignore all the 900p games on ps4.
I approve this legend topic.
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
UtterMoon posted...Really? I'm sorry, but who in the hell doesn't own a PC? And how has it become its own demographic? I own a PC and one (current) console...as do most people who own one console...I will agree that its a console exclusive, but lets not sit here and act like the word 'console exclusive' holds an freaking weight. You wont need to own an Xbone to play Ryse...its really that simple...and personally....I'm glad that games like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and MGS moved to the Xbone as well...and I would hate to see it any other way.
I own a Mac. I don't game on it. I don't care for PC gaming. I prefer my consoles.
GT- MR WhiteEe
Is Zepharraines still angry? I believe he is!
Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png
I still want to know who's alt this is ^^^
Oh no, wait, he was a longtime lurker that just knows about posters and finally made an account lol
GT- MR WhiteEe
Final Fantasy and Metal Gear were never exclusive.
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Splinter Cell
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
Add user to Ignore List after reporting