Gotta laugh at the double standards: EXCLUSIVES

#61Kazuya_80Posted 8/30/2014 5:12:52 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
Is Zepharraines still angry? I believe he is!

With all that salt he should apply at Morton Salt

iam quite sure thats you guys..why else would you troll a message board ? you obviously have a issue with something
#62DanE4764Posted 8/30/2014 5:34:50 AM
Kazuya_80 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
Is Zepharraines still angry? I believe he is!

With all that salt he should apply at Morton Salt

iam quite sure thats you guys..why else would you troll a message board ? you obviously have a issue with something

What are you zeph/kcypher alt. and yes you are as ignorant if not more. You're the worst fanboy I have ever seen. You want this bored to get better? Leave and never comeback
#63LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 5:38:34 AM
Whys everyone just trolling each other instead if answering my insightful question?
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#64InjusticeRebornPosted 8/30/2014 6:23:40 AM
Izraeil posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
Izraeil posted...

Are you really suggesting people should still be talking about how final fantasy is not Playstation exclusive anymore? It's been what like 6 years since that fact?

I would say yes. Only because it is often brought up how "Xbox 360 fans used to troll PlayStation 3 fans", which would mirror that example of time, if not surpass it.

That's actually not at all similar...

To spare us future conflicts of what is and isn't allowed, could you link us to this rule book, please?
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#65nableetPosted 8/30/2014 6:37:54 AM
casper316 posted...
dnmt posted...
The PS4 doesn't seem to need any exclusives in order to sell, for one.

that's not the topic of this discussion kid. and did you trolls argue about TR a few weeks ago because MS got an exclusive deal. you trolls got pissed about that. I personally don't care how many PS4's have sold I lost all faith in sony when they announced the PS3, and anyone that has had extensive experience with both the original xbox and PS2 can tell you in terms of raw power the xbox had better games and all the multiplat games looked and played so much better on the xbox then they did the PS2, I stopped buying PS2 games except for a few exclusive games mainly God of War II after I bought my original xbox and I was so disappointing in GoWII I could barely bring myself to finish playing it. I bought a PSP only to soft mod it, I ripped sony off with that one, and I'll prolly do it if I ever buy a ps3 as well, maybe do it with the PS4 too.

You call people "kid" a lot, it is weird.

You lost faith when Sony announced the PS3? What was wrong with the announcement? The price? Or what? Yet your didn't lose faith with MS at their announcement?

You say the PS2 was outperformed by the xbox, which it was, but surely if you liked that then you should be on PC or PS4?

You sure show those companies with your Pirating! How childish...
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#66SoftAssassinPosted 8/31/2014 11:12:19 AM
Everything the TC posts is a troll topic or comment. They're also filled with delusion and lies.
#67blitz_0623Posted 8/31/2014 11:29:35 AM
LEGEND I usually like your topics because even though you're the poster boy (along with zephirraines/kcypher2000 but on a lesser nerd rage level) for Xbox fanboys, your topics were amusing, made sense and always lured in the usual suspects.

But this... this makes no sense whatsoever. It's either you don't know what double standard means or you didn't know enough tears to fill a lake were shed when Final Fantasy was lost
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#68zephirrainesPosted 8/31/2014 11:45:27 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
LEGEND I usually like your topics because even though you're the poster boy (along with zephirraines/kcypher2000 but on a lesser nerd rage level) for Xbox fanboys, your topics were amusing, made sense and always lured in the usual suspects.

But this... this makes no sense whatsoever. It's either you don't know what double standard means or you didn't know enough tears to fill a lake were shed when Final Fantasy was lost

I love how the usual ponies show up here like they do everyday and then try to criticize me. Your 180s know no limits kid.

Oh wait its just like 1 of you and your many many alts and you think people dont realize it. Thats even more pathetic.
#69Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/31/2014 11:51:41 AM
you should all apply for mensa. No doubt they could really use your contributions
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#70BilliePilgrimPosted 8/31/2014 11:56:53 AM(edited)
Wait, a game that didn't even get a release on the PS3 is now one of Sony's biggest "exclusives"? Extra weird because they've made more KH games for Nintendo than Sony.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.2| Corsair H60 | EVGA GTX 670 | MSI P67A-GD55 | 8GB DDR3 1600 | Fractal Design Define XL | 750W PSU
http://i.imgur.com/9bAOZZq.jpg